Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Pmserv

Great App, it works fine
Easy to use, Issac and Ken are friendly and supportive, they answer within 24 hours
They can help you if you need some custom tuning
They new version is SEO "friendly"
Highly recommended
Sess

Air Distribution

Locksmith is a great app our Wholesale Business. It allows us to restrict the visibility of our product range to account holders only. This app is invaluable to our business model!

Also, the level of customer service from Isaac is amazing! Friendly and quick responses, and he even went out of his way to resolve an issue which has been causing me a lot of headache!

At the very least, trial this app if it sounds like something you might find useful but I'm pretty sure you'll end up subscribing! ;)

Biscotte Yarns

Wonderful app, very good service, thank you :)

Ban Do

We recently used Locksmith for a big event, and Isaac was so helpful in getting a few tweaks done for everything to work perfectly. And his answers were so quick! I highly recommend the app.

S Gems

Issac was very fast in responding about this apps functionality and worked with us to make sure it performed exactly how we needed it to. I would definitely recommend this to any wholesaler that needs their prices protected until a customer creates an approved account

Ahava River

This was SO EASY and the support was SO HELPFUL! if you are looking for a way to create a lock on your site you have found the right place!

The Review

It is such a pleasure to use an app with the confidence of knowing help is provided when needed. Isaac is very quick to respond. When I told him his app was used by a Canadian Charity he proved to be most supportive. It warms the heart to see a for-profit support a not-for-profit.

Bravo et merci Isaac!

Libre Tea 2 0

Super happy with how simple locksmith is... and support has been GREAT. Responsive and friendly. This App kills it for creating wholesale vs retail product listings and access... SO much simpler (and less expensive) than others we tried, and does the job elegantly with very little effort on our part. THANK YOU!

The Mail Room Barber Co

Absolutely love this app. It's super easy to use and I literally would not be able to run my business the same without it.

Create Dev

The Locksmith app did exactly what we needed it to do - it helped us to show everyone all our products yet protect some from purchasing unless you had a password. The Customer Service and support from the information on the website/app to support from Isaac really was second to none. Isaac was so helpful. An excellent app and we would recommend it to all. Huge thanks! From Create Development