Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Create Dev

The Locksmith app did exactly what we needed it to do - it helped us to show everyone all our products yet protect some from purchasing unless you had a password. The Customer Service and support from the information on the website/app to support from Isaac really was second to none. Isaac was so helpful. An excellent app and we would recommend it to all. Huge thanks! From Create Development

Taste Distribution

To reiterate many of the reviews below - Great App! Simple, intuitive, and does exactly what you expect of it. Also would add a note on Isaac's customer service. I had a query and within 24 hours there was a step by step how to posted on his site specifically answering my query. I wish everything was this simple...
Very Highly Recommended!

Wholesale Puj

The app is amazing, but the customer service is absolutely top-notch. I don't know liquid and I didn't feel comfortable making the changes necessary for us to get the information specific to what we needed on our site. Ken not only made the changes, but went back and forth, helping on the back-end, until it was perfect and exactly what we needed. He was incredibly helpful and so easy to work with.

Tammys Gifts

This idea is awsome I am getting thousands of traffic and with locksmith they have to give my their first and last name and email first before they get on. Thanks agin now I don't have to spend $30.00 a month because you give me the same for $9.00 nice and low cost and perfect for me thanks again you are great! Robert M. Morris of www.tammysgifts.com

Maculturegenerale Fr Parcours

Isaac understood my requirements and helped me find the best solution for my site. Very professional, very quick. Very good!!

African Bronze Honey Store Us

We just added Locksmith to replace our old app Lockdown. This is such an improvement! There is so much more functionality and Isaac is quick to reply and assist with any issues. A definite must for wholesalers or anyone that needs more functionality to their store!

Casarelief

Great app. Recommended for wholesalers!

After searching for several solutions to offer secure and private way to connect with my clients the combination of Shopify and Locksmith are a perfect partnership. Thanks Issac.

Preloaders Store

An excellent app, Would highly recommend. Plus tghe customer service is 2nd to none Thank you

Anise Skincare Trade

Excellent app with so many unique uses. Isaac is fantastic with support and always solves problems very quickly. Highly recommend!

Lua Maya

Issac is an App angel - he responds to every e-mail, every question, every concern or compliment.

The App itself is wonderfully simple and easy to use (even for someone as bad at website developing as me). and is perfect for what we needed it for.

Thank you!!