Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Giotto | Home Office Rental

Great product. Smart and simple. I was looking for a solution to protect some collections in my Shopify store and Locksmith perfectly matches what I was looking for.

Laborkampagne

Works perfect and the support ist super fast. Question, counter-question, everything fixed in about 2h.

Karten Design Fabrik

A very useful app. Well thought-out and easy to use. Mechanic is also brilliant. Lightward displays a quality and professionalism that isn't usually found on the Shopify App market.

Wula Drum

I use this app on two websites and it does exactly what it is supposed to do with no weird issues. I thought the app was having an issue and the support quickly helped me recognize that I had just outsmarted myself with an extra lock. Good support, good app.

Fairytale Threads

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!

ProfastUSA

As a wholesaler this is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy way to lock pages, products, etc. based on customer accounts.

Quezqa

One of the best Apps I have tried. There were no issues with the set up and customization. I would also like to say thank you to the support team. They were extremely helpful and understanding!

A-ESQUE

Fantastic App and even better support!! The team were very helpful in getting us set up and the app did the perfect job.

fansvite

With the app called: Locksmith, Shopify store owners can lock individual products, collections, product variants, pages, vendors, etc... It can even lock articles based on tags. Locksmith is all-things lock for all Shopify stores. I have not found any other app remotely as good as Locksmith. If Shopify store owners are serious about locking/securing their Shopify stores, they should install Locksmith.

BBRYNN.COM

This app does exactly what it says and what I needed it to do, fast and simple. I also reached out to dev and got a response in about an hour answering my question in full and even more-so. Keep up the great work!