Locksmith

Locksmith | Reviews

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Bibliog

Great app. If you need to limit your store this is the app.

Pirates Pixies

Did exactly what I needed it to do without errors!

Learningroots

Great app that allows you do to so many things! I've used this app to host an online course on Shopify and give access to only those who have paid. Awesome!

Arsenal Distribution3

Awesome app to do very custom things! Support is just perfect!

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Wholesale

Locksmith is easy to use and Isaac has always been very responsive whenever we have any questions or problems!

Clinicalposters

As someone with programming background, I am used to writing code to make software more efficient. Custom programs can automatically click checkboxes, execute actions based on those selections and present an appropriate message to the user.

When I install off-the-shelf software, I try not to get my hopes up too high. After analyzing data and running polls it became apparent that 40 percent of visitors’ view of what was valuable on my site differed from my target audience. As I responded by adding more products, there was a struggle to maintain simplicity for the core audience.

I outlined a solution in my head and then presented it to my partner. There is a need to conditionally hide some pages and products. Blog pages need to have some preview text with indexable meta data. Access to specific portions should be monetized — all while maintaining compatibility with 17 other apps running the site. It really seemed to require a custom programming solution.

With approval to search the App store, I discovered Locksmith. The short video seemed great but I was worried about the finer granularity. So I read most of the Help pages on the site and queried developers about my plan prior to installation.

A working prototype was active within a day. Most of the time involved making duplicate copies of each blog article (long and short). Excellent tech support was available for UI refinements.

I am BLOWN AWAY with the results. The new features function like a custom-developed app. I am actually running three stores from one site with conditional discounts and other features based on customer industry categories.

There are not enough superlatives nor enough stars to express my satisfaction!

******

Cat Oneal Designs

Locksmith has been a lifesaver for me! I use it to run a retail and wholesale business from the same site. Great job guys!

Joycedemo2

This is such a well made and well supported app! I especially love that the back-end is styled with Shopify's Polaris framework, so it feels like a truly native experience. Thanks for the great work, team!

Htavpros

Great app and support, had a slight issue integrating with a new Premium app and needed some slight customization to what the lockout would show and not show. These guys took care of it no problem.

Del Francis Jewelry

For a year now, the designers of Del Francis Jewelry has been building a portal that allows their customers to change Del Francis designs by choosing the precious metals, gemstones and diamonds, for themselves, while watching those changes live with Dynamic Imaging. In beta now, Locksmith has kept everything in order. Want to become a beta tester? Contact them now, 864-372-6247.