Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pandemonium Millinery

Highly recommended! We had a few issues getting things tweaked the way we wanted them to be and Isaac was right there to help us out including adding some extra code for us when the theme wasn't working the way we wanted it too. He was also very patient with us as we learned how to do the locks properly although it is very easy to do once we got the hang of it. Isaac really went above and beyond to make sure his app did what we needed it to do. Great service and great people!

Gorilla Board Holder

This app has been great, but more importantly, the support that goes with this app is AMAZING. They've been able to direct me along when I'm so new at shopify, and was able to help me solve my issues very easily, with extra buttons & service on their app. Highly recommend using this app!

Vapenotiq Vapors Wholesale

IF YOU WANT THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT OR YOU JUST ABSOLUTELY SUCK AT USING THE COMPUTER, THEN YOU HAVE MADE THE CORRECT CHOICE WITH THESE GUYS! THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HELP AND STICK AROUND TO WALK ME THROUGH EVERYTHING. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!

Pmserv

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App, it works fine
Easy to use, Issac and Ken are friendly and supportive, they answer within 24 hours
They can help you if you need some custom tuning
They new version is SEO "friendly"
Highly recommended
Sess

Air Distribution

Locksmith is a great app our Wholesale Business. It allows us to restrict the visibility of our product range to account holders only. This app is invaluable to our business model!

Also, the level of customer service from Isaac is amazing! Friendly and quick responses, and he even went out of his way to resolve an issue which has been causing me a lot of headache!

At the very least, trial this app if it sounds like something you might find useful but I'm pretty sure you'll end up subscribing! ;)

Biscotte Yarns

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Wonderful app, very good service, thank you :)

Ban Do

Time spent using app About 2 years

We recently used Locksmith for a big event, and Isaac was so helpful in getting a few tweaks done for everything to work perfectly. And his answers were so quick! I highly recommend the app.

S Gems

Time spent using app About 1 year

Issac was very fast in responding about this apps functionality and worked with us to make sure it performed exactly how we needed it to. I would definitely recommend this to any wholesaler that needs their prices protected until a customer creates an approved account

Ahava River

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This was SO EASY and the support was SO HELPFUL! if you are looking for a way to create a lock on your site you have found the right place!

The Review

It is such a pleasure to use an app with the confidence of knowing help is provided when needed. Isaac is very quick to respond. When I told him his app was used by a Canadian Charity he proved to be most supportive. It warms the heart to see a for-profit support a not-for-profit.

Bravo et merci Isaac!