Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited July 13, 2015

edit: this is on our must-have list, the price is perfect and it is very powerful.

want to hide all of your perishables from non-local customers? it can do
want to make copies of your products with lower pricing for some? can do
want to lock pages collections, and even hide products? can do

5 stars on excellent support and customer service, Isaac was very help at every step, from help with liquid rules to adjusting the app on our site to fix bugs, very prompt, professional, and worth it

as for what the app can do, it's amazing in itself, everything listed as promised is delivered, if you need a "vip" section you need this app

Low Carb Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 20, 2015

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

Teroforma Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 27, 2015

Fantastic support from Isaac! I had a problem with search results but he fixed it right away.

The app itself is amazing too - allows me to have a trade section that only certain customers can see. It is very well designed and very easy to use.

10/10 would recommend!

The Welsh Gift Shop
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 17, 2015

I received absolutely first class support from Isaac. Quick to respond and fix a problem that was caused by another app, Plus he's a very pleasant chap.

Locksmith is working perfectly and is a must for our store. The admin interface is intuitive and slick and I love the feature that allows you to lock content based on customer tags, essential for custom user roles.

I whole heartedly recommend this app.

Many thanks!

Juice Hub
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 25, 2015

Exactly what I needed, easy to implement and works perfectly.

Rohner Business Portal
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 11, 2014

just what I needed for the wholesale part of the site, thanks for bringing us such a wonderful app!

Mostly Music