Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

Mimochai

Locksmith does exactly what I was looking for: password-protect certain parts of our website for our paying supporters. It's simple and straightforward, yet also powerful in terms of the different rules you can set up for each protected page. I respect their company values and am leaving a review because of that. One request I have is to allow for more customization of the password page so we can make it look more like our store's design. Thank you for your great work.

Flourish

I used this app for showing parts of our beta website to stakeholders before it went live. It did the work beautifully. Loved the "always permit" feature that helped us achieve this. LOCKSMITH is absolutely fantastic. Recommend it strongly to set visibility options on your store.

British Snacks

I need this app to prevent customers in certain EU countries from buying certain products. I had some trouble with setup as I wanted to hide the buy now buttons, rather than hiding the collections (which if this is what I wanted, is incredibly easy to do - the app is very user friendly). Jed has been incredibly helpful setting this up for us which means we're now good to go. Love the Pay What Feels Good ethos, and the approach to users is fantastic. We added the app for a certain purpose but I can think of a hundred different ways we can make use of it in the future. Fantastic!

TRIDOS

This was one of those apps that does exactly what it say, with a great UI and flawless integration. Used it to allow check out for those who had pre-ordered some products early ahead of launch and it worked flawlessly. Couldn't be happier.

Faux Leather Wholesale

I used this for awhile, and it hands down the best app for locking a section for VIP members! I highly recommend this app!

Seriously Low Carb

I used Locksmith to help me limit customers from certain countries purchasing certain items. Really impressed how easy this was to do considering how many other confusing methods are out there!

Mega Distribution

We've used this app for about 1 year and have not had any issues. Easy to use and highly recommended. I wish they would add to it so we can Locksmith who buys!

Blundell Photography

Really good app and easy to use. They help out small businesses by letting you choose a price that you can afford when you are first starting out. 100% recommend

FEW MODA

support team is top notch, always replies within couple hours, even on weekends. Ken and Tristan were GREAT help! set up was easy, functionalities are great, highly recommend!

Bont Skates Online Shop

This app works well and when there are any issues support is fast and helpful. I would recommend this app.