Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

nuJava Coffee Company

This app helped set up wholesale on our retail store site. There are areas in Shopify that it cannot block, but we could devise satisfactory work arounds. This saved us the expense of upgrading to the premium version of Shopify.

Nice work!

EndlessPens

This app has been an elegant solution for our needs! It has allowed us to seamlessly hide products and collections, no mess, no fuss. Thank you for this app, it's amazing.

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

We have been extremely happy with the Locksmith app. We've used it to show/hide collections based on customer type and location. We've used it for 7 years without a hitch and the customer service is the best. It's very easy to use and very flexible. Their customer service is friendly, understanding, even intuitive.

THE LASH SHOP

WONDERFUL app and superb customer service! This app is super easy to use and I love how I'm able to lock pages using different variables. Customer service responds quickly and they're friendly. I honestly really appreciate their pricing structure as well, as they have a "pay what feels good" policy - really love the flexibility here especially since I use them for two of my websites!

I highly recommend this app!

Note: I read through some of the negative reviews and they're pretty ridiculous. I think those users are probably a bit technologically challenged, because this app is VERY easy to use and super straight forward.

ToyMakerCellars

This app has helped our Shopify site with some features we needed. I highly recommend this app to people that need the features this app offers. Also the customer service is great, they were very helpful when I reached out to them and helped answer my questions.

Raw Deco Lab

Great customer support and very helpful! This is a must-have app if you need to lock certain countries! Recommended.

Shop IMPD

I have used this app on multiple stores we run for corporate stores and it works great to build out views available to certain roles. Highly recommend and great support!

U.S. Orthotics

Great app. Used it to hide pricing on items until we approve customers that have been verified. Responsive support that walked me through a few settings I overlooked.

Shopmy.studio

We used this app to control which products customers could see based on certain attributes they had in common. The app was very easy to use and did exactly what we wanted. I had a few questions at start-up and Ken was quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Promovet.vet

Works as advertised - very multifaceted app. Support is A++, Jed and team is fantastic, prompt, professional and friendly.