Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

Read3

Absolutely brilliant app. Cost-effective, user-friendly and AMAZING customer service. I have used Locksmith to enable my Shopify store to be a shopfront AND an online course with various levels of access. It works perfectly and saves me $$ as I don't need a second teaching platform. It is very intuitive and I was able to set everything up myself without any technical support. When difficulties arose later due to customisation on my templates, the Locksmith team were able to troubleshoot and supply a perfect solution within 48 hours. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Spice Village

Good app, good support. Been using it for over a year without any issues and problems. Would recommend it for eeryone.

Pravada Floors

I have used this application to provide dealer and designer exclusive content. It is simple to use and very responsive. It has not caused even a single conflict with any of our custom code or detailed design. I recommend it to anyone looking to keep sections separate based on login password or passphrase. So many options to secure your content while keeping it simple to give access to selected users.

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

Ken was absolutely amazing offering over and above customer service promptly and effectively, even over the Christmas/NY period. The app works perfectly! Thanks guys!

World Surf League

I don't often leave feedback but Locksmith is a powerful app for our site which allows us to customise a lot of material shown to different customer regions. The customer service by Ken was also great, hope to continue using them in the future, thanks

The Holiday Gift Shop

This is one of the first apps I tried back in the early days of Shopify, and it's amazing to see it still going strong. If you need to create custom access rules for your Shopify store, Locksmith can't be beat. This app helped us to implement multi-user accounts with access control for children and parents sharing the same account. This would have been no easy feat on our own. Thanks Lightward!

RetroSupply Co.

I never write reviews but I had to for this. I've used Locksmith for around seven years. I've never had a problem, I've always received a fast and friendly response, and I never worry whether Locksmith will work. I best compliment I can give Locksmith is that I don't think about Locksmith. If there's a problem — it's not Locksmith. Thank you for making stuff with so much integrity!

Aesthetics International

This app was so straightforward to set up and customize. The Help articles are excellent. I could not be happier.

All Animals Shop

This app allows me to respond quickly to special requests from customers who want a one-off that I'm not going to offer in the store. I use it all the time and it straightforwardly does what I need it to do, and for that I am grateful.

EBI Nutrition

We had some glitches in the beginning but Ken jumped in and solved it pretty quickly. Thanks Locksmith app team for the quick response.