Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

EBI Nutrition

We had some glitches in the beginning but Ken jumped in and solved it pretty quickly. Thanks Locksmith app team for the quick response.

tafiyarmota

Locksmith is really good for my business need. Its among my best app which must be always there. I highly appreciate the team support. Sincerly, if you want to play on security ground you must have it. Good Job Locksmith

Giotto | Home Office Rental

Great product. Smart and simple. I was looking for a solution to protect some collections in my Shopify store and Locksmith perfectly matches what I was looking for.

Laborkampagne

Works perfect and the support ist super fast. Question, counter-question, everything fixed in about 2h.

Karten Design Fabrik

A very useful app. Well thought-out and easy to use. Mechanic is also brilliant. Lightward displays a quality and professionalism that isn't usually found on the Shopify App market.

Wula Drum

I use this app on two websites and it does exactly what it is supposed to do with no weird issues. I thought the app was having an issue and the support quickly helped me recognize that I had just outsmarted myself with an extra lock. Good support, good app.

Fairytale Threads

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!

ProfastUSA

As a wholesaler this is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy way to lock pages, products, etc. based on customer accounts.

Quezqa

One of the best Apps I have tried. There were no issues with the set up and customization. I would also like to say thank you to the support team. They were extremely helpful and understanding!

A-ESQUE

Fantastic App and even better support!! The team were very helpful in getting us set up and the app did the perfect job.