Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
March 5, 2021

I am using this app to creat a custom membership area. The app has truly great functionality and outstanding customer support.

Spirit of Eden
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 1, 2021

I love this app and I get fast responses, usually, but now our customers can not purchase their school supplies.

Corsu
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 24, 2021

Amazing app for separating wholesale from retail. Pair this with Mechanic by the same folks and you're good to go! Together, these two apps can do just about anything you need!

Make Nice Company
Time spent using app: 16 days
February 18, 2021

We have been using LockSmith to help control access to the 'Add to Cart' from certain geographical locations (countries and states) until we're sure that we're ready to sell to those locations. LockSmith does exactly what we need and the Tech Support team were really helpful and pro-active in answering questions. We're definately sticking with LockSmith for the geolocation access and we're looking forward to using it on other parts of our site when we're ready.

Simply Worship
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 15, 2021

I use this app to hide my promotional offers on my site. I highly recommend this app! For a great price too? Shoot this is a steal lol

Khuba
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 12, 2021

Works well for my purpose: geographically locking digital products so that I can distribute reprints without violating copyright.

Coachwhip Ebooks
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 11, 2021

The best support I have ever seen! Just wow. Easy to work with, simple, functionnal, i really recommanded this app and his staff! Thanks guys!

Dolce & Bianca
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 3, 2021

the best support! very prompt. they even built me some custom locks that work like a dream. I honestly thought they would give me some generic response and just send me a file to figure out how to build my locks. but nope! the support team literally coded specific locks I needed in addition to their standard locks. Amazing. Highly recommend!!

foxandwit
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 27, 2021

Easy to use. Clean, nice-to-use interface that makes me enjoy doing my job. Extremely clear documentation with well-written tutorials. Doesn't slow down my website speed at all and gets the job done quickly. Super amazing and friendly customer support team. And all at a reasonable price. Thanks, Locksmith!

Maxilite Lighting
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited January 26, 2021

Great App and fantastic support. Does the job perfectly and support got back to me within minutes! We needed to make a line of products only visible to customers that have a certain tag and are logged in and it does the job. 5 Stars!

Remote Pro