Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Artatler

There's nothing wrong with the app :) It does what it says and more! It can lock anything I need via customer registration or even password. Country-specific, product specific and more. It does not disappoint so far!

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art marketplace & online gallery

Cellular Detox Hub

We’ve only been using the app for a few days while customising our new site. We need it for managing page access between individual and wholesale customers. It’s quite easy to use...and if you get stuck, their support team is reliable and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

American Tackle Angler Products

I wish there was a way to give Locksmith and their crew 10 stars out of 5. Not only was setting the app up a breeze, but along the way I've had several important requests that they promptly answered and fixed! Above and beyond is an understatement - Locksmith is a wonderful app and their support is unparalleled. (Thank you for all your help Jed!)

Kittleleavers

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.

7distribution | suplimente nutritive la preturi de en gros

Very good app. The support was great also. I wanted to lock product pricing and we don't have programming skills so they helped and fixed it in 2 hours.

Kristis Gems

I Use this app to secure a section of our store that is only available to a private clients orders. It works awesome, thanks Locksmith.

Gulf Coast Gems LLC - Wholesale Handcrafted Silver Gemstone Jewelry

App works great, very happy. Support is great and helped me adjust the cost based on actual usage. Highly recommended.

Point Blank

THIS IS EXCELLENT! Thank you for this app. We are able to have many locks for multiple purposes such as providing special products to select customers.

3 Moons Maker Space

I used this app in the past, it works great! My needs changed and I removed it. I began selling wholesale and needed a solution to provide pages to specific customers so here I am again. Customer support is amazing. You guys are Awesome!
3moonsmakerspace.com

JCG Apparel

Locksmith is very easy to use and has a ton of functionality for password protecting your Shopify store. Also, their customer service is outstanding.