Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 8, 2020

Locksmith is really good for my business need. Its among my best app which must be always there. I highly appreciate the team support. Sincerly, if you want to play on security ground you must have it. Good Job Locksmith

tafiyarmota
Niger
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 5, 2020

Great product. Smart and simple. I was looking for a solution to protect some collections in my Shopify store and Locksmith perfectly matches what I was looking for.

Giotto | Home Office Rental
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2020

Works perfect and the support ist super fast. Question, counter-question, everything fixed in about 2h.

Laborkampagne
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 4, 2020

A very useful app. Well thought-out and easy to use. Mechanic is also brilliant. Lightward displays a quality and professionalism that isn't usually found on the Shopify App market.

Karten Design Fabrik
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 28, 2020

I use this app on two websites and it does exactly what it is supposed to do with no weird issues. I thought the app was having an issue and the support quickly helped me recognize that I had just outsmarted myself with an extra lock. Good support, good app.

Wula Drum
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 24, 2020

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!

Fairytale Threads
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 22, 2020

As a wholesaler this is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy way to lock pages, products, etc. based on customer accounts.

ProfastUSA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 18, 2020

One of the best Apps I have tried. There were no issues with the set up and customization. I would also like to say thank you to the support team. They were extremely helpful and understanding!

Quezqa
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 17, 2020

Fantastic App and even better support!! The team were very helpful in getting us set up and the app did the perfect job.

A-ESQUE
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 14, 2020

With the app called: Locksmith, Shopify store owners can lock individual products, collections, product variants, pages, vendors, etc... It can even lock articles based on tags. Locksmith is all-things lock for all Shopify stores. I have not found any other app remotely as good as Locksmith. If Shopify store owners are serious about locking/securing their Shopify stores, they should install Locksmith.

fansvite