Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

BedJet

Promising features, but didn't work to lock our entire storefront without major glitches. Was unusable and we uninstalled.

Vaping Doesn't

I have used the original version of Locksmith on a site for 3 years. I set it and forget it. Now, on a new site, I see the price has gone up to a GREEDY level, considering everything Locksmith does you can do with 10 lines of code. The admin portion is also a disaster with so many helpful little things getting in the way of me just checking some boxes like a normal human being.

Even the messages section took a step back, with just a paragraph of unformatted text, instead of a nice redirect to create an account or log in.

Hipsters have to make money though so they can make hipster promotional videos.

Mondofood

If you let the subscription lapse they literally tell you that your content will remain locked UNTIL you pay them. Nobody should support a company that holds their customers' software hostage until you pay them.

Once they default to OFF instead of ON when the subscription expires I'll look at revising this review.

Dropshipper Catalog

App is too slow, it takes forever in retrieving the lock handles, if you have other options, do not use it.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Seems to work ok.. but it has zero support and I have an issue with my wholesale items being searchable in my shop. I emailed them weeks ago and never heard back.