Locksmith

Locksmith | Reviews

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

IBD Connect

We have been using Locksmith for a long time and are pleased with it. Today, I wanted to do something new for my website, but I was stuck on how to execute my idea, so I emailed Locksmith and right away, received the help I needed to complete my vision! Great support!

Kuumba Made

Forward compatible with things I didn't expect! My company started a relationship with a big B2C marketplace and, to my surprise, Locksmith is able to hide our non-public variants from the marketplace connector app! I am constantly surprised by how awesome Lightward is as a company, and their software is equally impressive. Locksmith is SO easy to use, requires almost no code, and really truly hides everything. I feel great about my product data security, especially after seeing how Locksmith interacts with other Shopify apps. Top notch.

IGROWI

App straordinaria, fa esattamente ciò che promette di fare e nel modo più semplice ed efficiente possibile. Servizio clienti super!

One Bay Distribution

This app is incredible. Does exactly what it says and the support team has gone above and beyond to help me with any issues that I have encountered!

Dezartisan

This is by far THE BEST app EVER! I wish I would have found it sooner! It lets me control who can see what content based on customer tag. I was able to accomplish with my whole shop in just half an hour what I was trying to do with a $60 a month app that never worked correctly.

SantaBarbaraNutrients

Let me ask a simple question.. you run into an issue during a client implementation, need support and reach out hoping the app developers respond. Well - my response was received within a day - highly detailed, highly accurate, and immediately functional. This is what you can expect from this great company! Hats off

Quitsmoking

If you want to show/hide specific pages for specific users, this application is really powerful. Its possible to build advanced rules based on basically any data you want. And the support is really good. I combined it with an app for creating customer tags based on rules. The solution was super good.

PEPPERKIDS

i use this app to provide early access to my vip customers for each launch and i'm loving it! super easy and their customer service has been amazing!

Super High Wayz

I use this app to protect my course content and allow my members easy access to their course materials! They were kind enough to work with me while I get my business off the ground and grow my customer base. I am able to speak to a live person and they emailed me quick! Highly Recommend utilizing this service to allow member portals on your page.

Grecia Vera

Locksmith is such a great and flexible app! And their support is always exceeding expectations: it's a pleasure to get the help from the team, they're super competent and very helpful all the time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36