Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Finance Simple

amazing. thank you. personally i need something to create courses on and finally i found the right app.

shopkeedronbryant.com

So far so good! If it all functions correctly I will be continuing to use this App!
Very easy to understand and set up.

Living Proof Ministries

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Spinster Sisters Co.

Works well with lots of options for different scenarios. Can be complex to set up but if you have a question, a real person will respond to you very quickly with good advice. It's expensive considering that basic locking features should come with every Shopify plan, in my opinion. The search tool to start a new lock can be very slow, to the point where it freezes completely. Apparently this is a problem on Shopify's end, but I wish that there was a way to filter before beginning a search; such as, search only products (or collections) for the term ___. I also wish you could lock tags. All that said, we've been using the app for over a year now with no problems.

The Urban Editions

I use this app to send password protected links to customers so they can order custom items or products that we don't want anyone browsing the website to see. It's simple, intuitive and it works smoothly and accurately, with fast customer service.
The only thing that would be a nice extra feature would be the ability to search for locks that have been created rather than having to scroll through alphabetically to find the one you want.

Next Level Dezines

I needed this app to do some things to make my site a bit more 'customized'. Ken Parelius worked with my tirelessly to deliver what I needed - and this was ALL within my free trial period. I felt pretty confident that this was the app I needed for my store; but after Ken went above and beyond for me when I wasn't even a paying customer - I was sold!

MZB Services

An excellent app, backed up by top notch customer service. The locks are easy to set up and if you've got an issue it gets resolved by a human being extremely quickly (even, in our experience, if that issue isn't really Locksmiths remit - eg CSS edits). Unbeatable value and a pleasure to deal with the team.

September 9, 2020

:D :D I'm really happy to hear all of this. I'm delighted that Locksmith's served you so well, and that you've gotten what you need from our support crew, while enjoying those exchanges! :) Thanks for sharing, and for adding your energy to the process – it's good to have you here. :)

All the best,

-Isaac

HealthMasters

Locksmith is a great app and functions well. If I need help it is always available and prompt.
I recommend Locksmith.

NutriEssencia PH

We were able to use this app really well to personalize the products for our clients! The locksmith team also provides responsive and supportive customer service. It's definitely an essential app to our store.

Nondemics

This app is fantastic. The support is fantastic. And I like their overall approach. Kudos to founder Isaac. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29