Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Karten Design Fabrik

A very useful app. Well thought-out and easy to use. Mechanic is also brilliant. Lightward displays a quality and professionalism that isn't usually found on the Shopify App market.

Wula Drum

I use this app on two websites and it does exactly what it is supposed to do with no weird issues. I thought the app was having an issue and the support quickly helped me recognize that I had just outsmarted myself with an extra lock. Good support, good app.

Fairytale Threads

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!

ProfastUSA

As a wholesaler this is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy way to lock pages, products, etc. based on customer accounts.

Quezqa

One of the best Apps I have tried. There were no issues with the set up and customization. I would also like to say thank you to the support team. They were extremely helpful and understanding!

A-ESQUE

Fantastic App and even better support!! The team were very helpful in getting us set up and the app did the perfect job.

fansvite

With the app called: Locksmith, Shopify store owners can lock individual products, collections, product variants, pages, vendors, etc... It can even lock articles based on tags. Locksmith is all-things lock for all Shopify stores. I have not found any other app remotely as good as Locksmith. If Shopify store owners are serious about locking/securing their Shopify stores, they should install Locksmith.

BBRYNN.COM

This app does exactly what it says and what I needed it to do, fast and simple. I also reached out to dev and got a response in about an hour answering my question in full and even more-so. Keep up the great work!

Natura Mushrooms

We have been using Locksmith to setup a wholesale section on our store, protected by a passcode. It has been a huge asset for us. Once wholesale customers have the code they can log on at anytime and purchase our products, no need for emails back and forth or any invoices. We had a few problems on our end setting it up and Jed was super helpful ironing out any issues. The customer service has been exceptional.

Recreation Marketing

Solid application, great customer service. Ken reached out to me and asked questions to fully grasp what I was looking to accomplish and has been helpful in getting there. Keep it up, customer service is crucial during these times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31