Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Fun Learning for Kids Shop

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Whipin Wild Rags

I use this app to lock Line sheets for wholesale pre orders and it does a fantastic job! Super easy

FTH Power

I used this app to send a secret URL to customers that I wanted to see that page. Those pages are invisible to other customers and it worked very well.

BocoLearningLLC

I used this app to give access to special content on my page to my VIPs. It was easy to install and it works like a charm.

White Lotus Society, LLC®™

I've recently installed locksmith, but am still on my trial period. Its good for members only page!

Salonwax

Locksmith has worked great for my business for nearly 4 years. We have loved the product and the support is excellent.

hardcorecapper

Very easy to use and set up! I had one small issue and Jed quickly helped me resolve it. Works perfectly for a membership based website where you only want members to view specific content.

The Workgear Company

This our most versatile app - covers so many variables and the support if any apps need tweaking to suit our needs is outstanding. It allows us to have a wholesale, retail and dedicated private B2B platform

Island Thyme Soap Company

I use this app to lock a "Members Marketplace" for my Subscription Box subscribers. Works like a charm!

SavonServices

First Class product only bested by their superior customer service. Jed and the team at Locksmith have well earned their reputation for quality product and caring service. They help with some minor tweaks and helped make what seem complicated, very understandable and delivered on their words. Thanks! Highly recommend this App if you need some solid locking functionality. Lots of ways to use it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23