Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Joon+Co.

I love this lightweight but extremely powerful app. It does exactly what it says, and locks out things based on specific logical conditions. I'm using this for locking out content in a membership format, in combination with a reoccurring payment processing app, and the flexibility and reliability are exactly what I was hoping for. If only this developer would write a simple, organic, reoccurring payment processing app, I'd switch over in a heartbeat.

The DogFood Depot®

Doesnt lock pages specifically so cant hide specific menu items. It picked up a page on the App store when i searched for my a page in my store to lock. Too general to be a paid App.

January 14, 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry this didn't work out for you – thanks for letting us know. This sort of thing *is* very much within our feature set: Locksmith does support locking individual pages, and does support hiding menu items for those pages. It sounds like you may have run into a one-off problem during setup; if you'd like to try again, please reach out at team@uselocksmith.com. We'd love to help. :)

EUDIFF - PneusPros

Perfect app for our needs. Extremely flexible. And also excellent support to understand the ways in which the app can work for us, and then help set it up exactly as we needed it. Highly recommended. With thanks!

TYF

I've not actually used the app but the pricing structure is rediculous, why should customers on higher shopify plans be penalised?

January 14, 2020

Hey there! We could have communicated our pricing policy better at the time; thanks for letting me know how you feel about it. I've updated our listing to be clearer. For the record: our pricing is a conversation, and we start with a suggested price that's based on what you pay for Shopify. Different merchants get very different value from the product, and because that value is impossible to fully predict, we begin with that estimate. If that price doesn't work for you, we ask you to let us know what price *does* feel good for you – and we proceed from there, letting you know what works for us, until we reach a price that works for us both. You can find the whole policy at uselocksmith.com/pricing.

RambleTree

Holy crap, this app solved so many headaches for me!
I can create free versions of products that don't show up in 'All Products' or store Search results, without touching any code.
I also plan to use this app for product versions only visible to Wholesale customers.
The language, care and vibe present in the App's presentation and interface adds a nice human touch, too.
Brilliant work folks! A++++
Love,
RambleTree
www.RambleTree.net

Petit quelque chose

This is a helpful app if you are selling products that are only available in certain countries. It was easy to install and do the first part of the set up and the Team were happy to do the coding bit for you which was amazing service. It was all done and operational in 24 hours and they are always quick to respond to questions. 5 star app with amazing service. Thanks :)

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

Extremely helpful and fast support from these guys. I needed help creating a type of lock that involved a little coding and they helped us quickly and effectively and everything works great too. Highly recommend!

The Official Glen Loates Store

A fantastic little app. It's really reassuring to know that those items I am giving away for free promotion will not show up in the search!

Profire Northwest

I used this app to help manage a protected storefront for a client, and not only did it do everything we wanted and more but the staff managing this app are INSANELY resourceful and a major help in almost every regard. If you're on the fence on if you should subscribe for a certain feature, it is absolutely worth it!

Tales of Murder

It was working great but then broke. Mostly likely, it was another app on my store that was causing a conflict and not letting the secret link unlock portions of my page. I worked with Jed on this for more than a week (closer to 2) and he never gave up working to find a resolution. And I just retested it ... and it works! Thanks again, Jed and the Locksmith team. This app is perfect for provided gated content to my users. You probably saved my entire business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27