Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

OctoGifts

Super helpful app and easy to use. We have a page in our store that I only want visible to paid customers, and this does the job. I also use it for private listings.

KLOW

We've been using this app for few days, we've lost more than 20% speed optimization on our site, even if we've deleted it like on their instruction... We've try to reach the customer support with 0 answer! We're pretty upset with this app and it f*** up our store.. not recommend at all!

August 6, 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry for the trouble here. We can't find any emails from anyone concerning this store (did you email team@uselocksmith.com?), which is the first disconnect here.

It looks like you had Locksmith installed for 11 minutes total, and our code was completely removed from your theme before the app was deleted from your Shopify account. Everything *should* have been in order. If you emailed team@uselocksmith.com, then I can't explain why we don't have your message; please do email us again, or use the support button in the lower-right corner of uselocksmith.com, and we'll go from there.

All the best,

-Isaac

P.S. For anyone who may run into performance issues themselves, please see our documentation at https://docs.uselocksmith.com/article/432-what-should-do-i-do-if-my-site-is-loading-slowly. As always, we are *very* much here to help. ❤️

Artisan Chemist

Ive been using Locksmith for over 2 years now. Hands down one of the most innovative apps out there. It is so useful for us where we need products hidden from the store and from search results, but still possible to be access via certain methods!
Locksmith is an integral part of our business. Thank you for making this perfect solution for our business!

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

This app is simple to get started with and use, and it works as expected. It is well worth the price.

RCm8 Ltd

This app has really helped us segregate parts of our Shopify store for certain customers by adding access control. The app has been working flawlessly so far, and we thoroughly recommend it.

I also want to mention that, just a few days ago, I contacted Locksmith about an issue I thought I had with their app that caused customers to have to log in twice. Much to my embarrassment, this issue had nothing to do with Locksmith.

Following this, a nice chap called Jed, regardless of the fault being with another app, went above and beyond to investigate, and provided me with detailed information as to which one of our apps was causing this issue and why.

Many app developers would simply say 'it's not our app that's causing it' but Locksmith are not just any app; they're there to help their customers, and they deserve recognition for that.

Great work, guys!

Luxe Goddess Hair

This app has done everything that I have expected it to -and I love that it's not expensive. This app is a must when maintaining member-access that is time-limited. One thing that I would change... I wish that when it is time to select which product or page that I want to lock, that it auto-generated. My having to type it out, scares me because if I mistype, the lock won't work. To prevent this I copy and paste the product/page title from a different tab, but avoiding this would be great. Still though - 5 STARS. ITS A MUST APP THAT WORKS FOR WHAT WAS INTENDED. Thanks for a great app!

Little Bit's Bow Boutique

I think the app works fantastically! one thing I do wish was different was a "save" or "okay" button on the pop up window where you enter the password/criteria for a lock. I never feel like it's saving or not canceling my changes when I have to click out of the window and don't have a confirmation button.

Brothers Beauty Supply

This application has been so helpful for our business. And the help provided by Ken at Locksmith has been amazing. Without the help, our website would not have been successful. Can't say enough great things! Thanks Locksmith!

gemmakoomen

We used this app to create a password protected wholesale site within the retail site. The support is excellent, highly recommend.

Scott Home Delivery

Excellent app and we appreciate the company's approach to supporting their customers. Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30