Access control for everything.
Require registration, or a customer tag. Lock products behind a passcode. Create country-specific collections. Give customers secret links.
Simple setup. Auto-installed.
Mix and match locks and keys however you like - Locksmith lets you be creative about how you protect your shop, and who sees what content.
Support that loves you. :)
We've been building Shopify apps for 10 years, and more than 10,000 merchants love what we build and how we support them. Come see why. :)
Locksmith is for access control, on your online storefront. We've been doing this very well, for a long time. :)
As a tool, Locksmith's power comes from a super-versatile yet super-simple idea: locks to protect your content, and keys to let different people in.
Once you've locked something, use keys to grant access if the customer…
- has a certain tag
- is signed in
- gives a certain passcode
- arrives via a secret link
- is not signed in
- does not have a certain tag
- gives one of many passcodes
- subscribes to your Mailchimp list or newsletter
- subscribes to your Klaviyo list or newsletter
- has one of many email addresses
- the customer's email contains something specific
- has purchased a specific product
- has placed at least x orders
- has a certain product in their cart
- has a certain variant in their cart
- has at least $x in their cart
- has a certain IP address
- is visiting from a certain country
- is visiting before a certain date and time
- is visiting after a certain date and time
Or, grant access using any custom condition by using a little Liquid code.
We've been with Shopify for more than 9 years. We know the platform backwards and forwards, and we've built Locksmith with care. It's the best, frankly, and it's here to solve this problem for you, so you can get back to what you were made to do. :) If you have any questions, use the "Get support" link on this listing.
Pricing 15-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Toby Garrison Chronicles Online Store
I'm absolutely loving Locksmith so far! It's super-simple to use, and it's great for when you've got a catalogue you only want certain people (ie subscribers) to see, or even when you're in the process of preparing your store, but you want some catalogues to be available while you perfect the ones that still need some work! Highly recommend!
We use this app to lock access to exclusive products, and it's great. Their customer support team is awesome as well. We reached out to see if we could add some features to our locks, and Tristan and his support team went above and beyond. They even implemented some features in the back end that helped optimize our experience. Definitely recommend these guys if you want full control over your product ecosystem!
There is no other Shopify app that is as... a) well designed and intuitive
b) honest, transparent and extraordinarily well priced
c) does what it needs to do without any faff ...as Locksmith