Rezensionen (534)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. April 2024

This app did everything that we needed it to. But more importantly, the customer support was phenomenal. Emma and her team spent the weekend to make sure that our site functioned with their app. Couldn't be happier :)

Dental Plus USA
4 tage mit der App
21. Februar 2024

They helped me a lot. Their dev team, especially Dinh Le Hung and Cao Xuan Cuong, the problem solving was quick and all dealt with the issues I had raised perfectly, which was great. And the information conveyed by the customer service staff Joy is also very accurate and timely. Many thanks for their help.

WISUALARM
China
Etwa ein monat mit der App
8. April 2024

Support is really good. Jena is really efficient at responding. It is instant support. The app is really good as well. 5 stars.

selfactualize.net
Australien
3 monate mit der App
20. April 2024

I love the app!
The support by Emma, Jena and their technician were just great. They checked my problems and solved it within just some hours.

iAM4u
Deutschland
3 tage mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 3. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

21. Mai 2024

Great convenience app, but too slow to show the setting screen.

日本ホールマーク公式オンラインストア
Japan
8 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 23. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. We have informed our team asap to check and improve the loading speed of embed app.

If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

13. Mai 2024

Emma & the tech guy were great. Quickly fixed issue and showed how to do so. Thank you.

RenPro Beauty
4 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 15. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. However, leaving a 4-star review seems like you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. Hopefully, we will have more chance to help you utilize our app the best for your business and help you revise your experience with the app.

13. März 2024

The support received from Emma and the technicians is top tier. Any technical issue I had was resolved quickly and efficiently. I could not ask for a better experience! Thank you!

DV Brands
5 tage mit der App
23. Februar 2024

Had some problems with my wholesale website. Reached out to the customer service and they helped my really quickly and friendly.

Would definitely recommend.

Wrong Friends B2B
Niederlande
19. Februar 2024

This app works great to hide pages from certain customers groups. The support from BSS has been extremely responsive and friendly!

B2B.425motorsports.com
26. Februar 2024

App does exactly what it says. Easy to use and to setup. Support team is very attentive and quick to respond -- helping us format and make changes. Everything is great!

Pravada Beauty Labs