Rezensionen (545)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. April 2024

Support is really good. Jena is really efficient at responding. It is instant support. The app is really good as well. 5 stars.

selfactualize.net
Australien
3 monate mit der App
3. März 2024

The team was able to help install everything and it works well to lock down our wholesale website. I highly recommend this app!

Golden Baby Wholesale
Etwa ein monat mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 5. März 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

12. Juni 2024

The support is really quick and Jocelyn has been super kind helping me customizing a css on a page!

pacchetty
Italien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

Wish your business all good!

21. Februar 2024

They helped me a lot. Their dev team, especially Dinh Le Hung and Cao Xuan Cuong, the problem solving was quick and all dealt with the issues I had raised perfectly, which was great. And the information conveyed by the customer service staff Joy is also very accurate and timely. Many thanks for their help.

WISUALARM
China
Etwa ein monat mit der App
13. März 2024

The support received from Emma and the technicians is top tier. Any technical issue I had was resolved quickly and efficiently. I could not ask for a better experience! Thank you!

DV Brands
5 tage mit der App
21. Juni 2024

Toller Support
App unterstützt leider die Funktion nicht, das die Kategorien auch in den Drop down Menüs versteckt werden.

swisscharge.ch
Schweiz
3 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 23. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However, since you left a 4-star review, it seems like you haven't been 100% satisfied with our app. Hope that you can provide us some more feedback so that we can assist much further and revise your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

23. Februar 2024

Had some problems with my wholesale website. Reached out to the customer service and they helped my really quickly and friendly.

Would definitely recommend.

Wrong Friends B2B
Niederlande
26. Februar 2024

App does exactly what it says. Easy to use and to setup. Support team is very attentive and quick to respond -- helping us format and make changes. Everything is great!

Pravada Beauty Labs
19. Februar 2024

This app works great to hide pages from certain customers groups. The support from BSS has been extremely responsive and friendly!

B2B.425motorsports.com
13. März 2024

The app is working well and the support team is very good and fast feedback. Highly recommend this app.

HH-WERKZEUG B2B OFFICIAL