Rezensionen (544)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. März 2024

This is good and helpful app

ProPutiikki
Finnland
23 tage mit der App
11. Januar 2024

So happy with this App, Emma was extremely helpful to assist me when I needed help. highly recommend

De G's Cartel
Südafrika
6 monate mit der App
8. Januar 2024

The app fulfills all our needs for our wholesale shop. They were also very helpful in fixing a problem.

Leeze B2B
Deutschland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
8. Dezember 2023

The app works great! It doesn't work with every theme right out of the box. But after pinging their support, they had a developer integrate the plugin with our theme for free. And support staff was very professional and did an excellent job!

Strands of Humanity
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 13. Dezember 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and for taking the time to write such a thorough review.

We are delighted to hear that our app works great and that our support staff did an excellent job.

We appreciate your feedback and are grateful for your support!

8. März 2024

Absolutely brilliant support from Jolie... not only did they install the app correctly, they styled the form for me and also introduced me to another useful app that I needed (that was cheaper than the one I was going to buy) and set that up too.... All dont in less than 15 mins! would highly recommend.

Giggle Gift Company
Vereinigtes Königreich
15 minuten mit der App
20. Mai 2024

Artepot
Frankreich
3 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 23. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

Wish your business all good!

15. November 2023

I found this app just this year and it works great! I recently changed the theme on our site and had an issue with the app uploading to the new theme. June in customer service was prompt to address the issue and fix it right up for us, after gaining collab access to the site. I really like the applications functionality as our business works with professional nutrition brands that have different kinds of restrictions on their registered or trademarked products. The hide pricing, login required, and a few other functions make my life a lot easier. Looking forward to using more of its functions as time goes on and as we expand our own brand reach. I would recommend this app for sure!

Agape Nutrition
9 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 20. November 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and kind words!

We are really grateful for your review and are glad that you are finding our application's functionality helpful for your business. It was our pleasure to help you move the app to your new theme and we look forward to your continued use.

24. Oktober 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Joy and Jennie from BSS Ecommerce, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the level of assistance and support they provided. I faced a significant challenge in configuring my online business's "Login To Access Pages" feature. Thankfully, Joy and Jennie came to my rescue, making the entire process seem effortless.

What stood out to me the most was their expert guidance. They took the time to understand my business needs and offered tailored solutions that perfectly aligned with my objectives. Their knowledge and expertise were invaluable in determining what would work best for my situation. Without their help, I could not have successfully implemented this crucial feature.

Joy and Jennie's dedication to helping me achieve my goals was evident throughout our interactions. They were patient and responsive and went above and beyond to ensure that I understood the configuration process clearly. Their support made a difference, and I am incredibly grateful for their assistance.

I wholeheartedly recommend the BSS Commerce app, particularly for those who wish to safeguard their products from prying eyes. Joy and Jennie's expertise and willingness to assist are a testament to the quality of service you can expect from this team. If you're looking for a solution to lock your products and need exceptional support, I highly recommend contacting them. Thank you, Joy and Jennie, for your outstanding help and for making my experience with your app fantastic!

Ghama Health
Australien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
21. Januar 2024

The tool works seamless. It's easy to install. It's very flexible and easy to customize it for the desired needs of your store. I discovered a bug in the tool which the BSS team attended to promptly and did a nice job fixing to.

Aria Vetri Glazing Hardware Supply
9 tage mit der App
26. Juli 2023

Great app that works exactly how we need it. We encountered an issue recently (first time after using the app for a long time) but support managed to fix it very quickly. Would definitely recommend the app.

AESTHETICARE Professional Shop
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and for taking the time to write a review.

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience using our app. We are so happy to hear that even when you encountered an issue recently (first time after using the app for a long time), we were able to resolve it quickly for you.

We really appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation of our app!