Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Februar 2024

Just installed the app and ran into a problem that was not related to the BSS app but was caused by leftover code from another uninstalled app on our Shopify Store. Emma responded very quickly and put her technician on it immediately. The problem was fixed in less than 24 hours! Great customer service, Shopify expertise, communication and product. We will be installing more of their apps but was very impressed with this initial interaction with them when I needed support.

Tri-County Tropicals
7 tage mit der App
20. April 2024

I love the app!
The support by Emma, Jena and their technician were just great. They checked my problems and solved it within just some hours.

iAM4u
Deutschland
3 tage mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 3. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

13. März 2024

The support received from Emma and the technicians is top tier. Any technical issue I had was resolved quickly and efficiently. I could not ask for a better experience! Thank you!

DV Brands
5 tage mit der App
17. Januar 2024

1. The best part of the app is the support. Emma and Jena helped me to solve some technical issues during the integration.
2. The UI-UX of the interface is friendly and easy to follow.
3. If you are a small store, I recommend the third plan because it provides more facilities.
Thank you, guys—kisses and hugs from Japan.

Decochamp
6 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 21. Januar 2024

5. Februar 2024

This is now the second Shopify website I'm using the app on. There was an initial issue with the translation plugin but the support team were excellent and resolved it quickly. Would definnitely recommend.

Amica Felt Europe
Frankreich
21 tage mit der App
29. Februar 2024

The app is easy to use and meets our requirements exactly. The tech team provided us with significant support in setting up the app and implemented all our wishes within a very short time. Many thanks for the great support!

HOTELBOX
Österreich
6 tage mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 5. März 2024

13. März 2024

The app is working well and the support team is very good and fast feedback. Highly recommend this app.

HH-WERKZEUG B2B OFFICIAL
Thailand
6 tage mit der App
4. März 2024

This company is very responsive and dedicated to keeping in touch for service. I am impressed.

Plant Traps
4 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 5. März 2024

Bearbeitet am 19. März 2024

Très bonne application : fonctionnelle et professionnelle.

Burn-Out-Design
Frankreich
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 14. März 2024

Hi there,

This is Jonas from BSS Commerce. We are so sorry for the inconvenience that you faced with the app subscription.

However, hope you can understand that your new billing cycle started on Feb 16 while you only canceled and removed the app on Feb 17 which was one day late so for sure that Shopify would still send you the bill. Additionally, our team has collaborated and issued you the refund on the case. Thus, I think this 1-star review seems not fair to us and our team.

Hopefully, you can double-check the situation and help us revise your experience. Thank you so much in advance.

If you might have any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us again at support-sbc@bsscommerce.com

8. Januar 2024

The app fulfills all our needs for our wholesale shop. They were also very helpful in fixing a problem.

Leeze B2B
Deutschland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App