Rezensionen (538)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. März 2024

This is good and helpful app

ProPutiikki
Finnland
23 tage mit der App
8. Januar 2024

The app fulfills all our needs for our wholesale shop. They were also very helpful in fixing a problem.

Leeze B2B
Deutschland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
13. Dezember 2023

love this app its exactly what i needed for our wholesale site.
they are very helpful whan any troubles come up or if you need something custom. june was very responsive with all my questions

Austin Wholesale Supply
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 25. Dezember 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We appreciate your positive feedback about our app and are thankful for the helpfulness of our team. We are so glad you found the app exactly what you needed and that June was so responsive to all your questions.

Thank you for choosing us, and we hope you continue to have a wonderful experience.

8. März 2024

Absolutely brilliant support from Jolie... not only did they install the app correctly, they styled the form for me and also introduced me to another useful app that I needed (that was cheaper than the one I was going to buy) and set that up too.... All dont in less than 15 mins! would highly recommend.

Giggle Gift Company
Vereinigtes Königreich
15 minuten mit der App
20. Juni 2024

Great app and amazing support by Jolie!

Partnion
Niederlande
30 minuten mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 23. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

Wish your business all good!

8. Dezember 2023

The app works great! It doesn't work with every theme right out of the box. But after pinging their support, they had a developer integrate the plugin with our theme for free. And support staff was very professional and did an excellent job!

Strands of Humanity
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 13. Dezember 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and for taking the time to write such a thorough review.

We are delighted to hear that our app works great and that our support staff did an excellent job.

We appreciate your feedback and are grateful for your support!

21. Januar 2024

The tool works seamless. It's easy to install. It's very flexible and easy to customize it for the desired needs of your store. I discovered a bug in the tool which the BSS team attended to promptly and did a nice job fixing to.

Aria Vetri Glazing Hardware Supply
9 tage mit der App
31. Januar 2024

The App functions as expected and the customer service is quite responsive and effective.
Would recommend to wholesalers who is looking for functions like hiding prices.

CALIBEAR WHOLESALE
5 tage mit der App
5. Januar 2024

Jena was extremely helpful and informative in assisting me with some issues I was having. 100% recommend!

Ibrandeverything
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
15. November 2023

I found this app just this year and it works great! I recently changed the theme on our site and had an issue with the app uploading to the new theme. June in customer service was prompt to address the issue and fix it right up for us, after gaining collab access to the site. I really like the applications functionality as our business works with professional nutrition brands that have different kinds of restrictions on their registered or trademarked products. The hide pricing, login required, and a few other functions make my life a lot easier. Looking forward to using more of its functions as time goes on and as we expand our own brand reach. I would recommend this app for sure!

Agape Nutrition
9 monate mit der App
BSS Commerce hat geantwortet 20. November 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and kind words!

We are really grateful for your review and are glad that you are finding our application's functionality helpful for your business. It was our pleasure to help you move the app to your new theme and we look forward to your continued use.