Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 janvier 2024

So happy with this App, Emma was extremely helpful to assist me when I needed help. highly recommend

De G's Cartel
Afrique du Sud
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2023

Good feature that permit us to have a better management of our customers !

COTTON DIVISION - PARIS 2024
France
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

7 mars 2024

This is good and helpful app

ProPutiikki

Weesgaard Dental & Kirurgi
Danemark
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

Amazing support, super quick and figures out the problem right away. If it does not initially work with your theme do not be scared off, the support team deals with it instantly.

My Store
États-Unis
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application

22 décembre 2023

Great support. Has all the feautures we need!

SalonID
Pays-Bas
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application

8 mars 2024

Absolutely brilliant support from Jolie... not only did they install the app correctly, they styled the form for me and also introduced me to another useful app that I needed (that was cheaper than the one I was going to buy) and set that up too.... All dont in less than 15 mins! would highly recommend.

Giggle Gift Company
Royaume-Uni
15 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Easy to use plugin, the customer service staff also quickly helped me solve my problem, and the function also met my expectations

SongSolar
Allemagne
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application

19 janvier 2024

Emma and the technician guy was very helpful. They were very responsive and fast solving problems. I am using the application with success.

Veteco Interservices
Roumanie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 21 janvier 2024

13 décembre 2023

Support has been very effective and prompt and fixed my problem in 24 hrs.

Marshall Pottery Nuova Deroma
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application