Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 septembre 2023

The app is great, does exactly what I needed but what really sets this business apart is their customer service. They responded within a few hours and in less than 24 hours had solved all my problems and tailored it to my exact needs.

Couldn't recommend enough!

jddfurniture
Royaume-Uni
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 3 octobre 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are so grateful that you found our customer service exceptional and that we were able to quickly and accurately solve your problem and tailor it to your exact needs.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words.

11 janvier 2024

Great app and even better customer service!

Aus Gin Soap Co.

Eukanuba
Allemagne
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 26 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

4 octobre 2023

Very useful app if you want to hide the price for not logged-in customers. Next-level helpful customer service, Emma is helping every time we need!

Thank you so much this app!

Horse Square
Danemark
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 5 octobre 2023

We really appreciate your 5 star rating and kind words about our app and our helpful customer service!

It's nice to know that our agent helps you every time you need it. We will do our best to keep making the app and the customer service even better.

Thank you again for your support!

19 octobre 2023

There's nothing wrong with the app, it just turned the store into something much more professional for me

אקספרס אינפורט
Israël
Environ 20 heures d’utilisation de l’application
13 septembre 2023

Jennie and the team are fantastic to deal with. I've always felt that you can ask any question relating to the website and they will deal with it quickly and effectively.
Thanks so much

Sugar & Spice Wholesale
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 15 septembre 2023

Thank you for the amazing 5-star rating!

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our agent and the team. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and are glad that we could effectively answer your queries about the website.

Thank you again for your kind words!

23 août 2023

Quick response with knowledgeable solutions. I have contacted several times and every time was pleased.
They have great customer support and many different apps for shopify users.

TECHIA PROFESSIONAL
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 31 août 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!

We truly appreciate the kind words and are glad you had a great experience with our customer support. We strive to provide the best service possible and your feedback helps us continue to do that.

Thank you for your support!

27 septembre 2023

So far it works as intended. I just needed one page locked on my website. The formatting of the password page wasn't quite right at first, but I asked for support and they fixed it in a reasonable amount of time.

Spa Technologies
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 3 octobre 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We appreciate your kind words and are glad that the plugin met your expectations so far. We're also glad that our support team was able to address the formatting issue on your password page in a reasonable timeframe.

Thank you for your continued support!

16 novembre 2023

Great App

PopShield
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 20 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

6 février 2024

Just installed the app and ran into a problem that was not related to the BSS app but was caused by leftover code from another uninstalled app on our Shopify Store. Emma responded very quickly and put her technician on it immediately. The problem was fixed in less than 24 hours! Great customer service, Shopify expertise, communication and product. We will be installing more of their apps but was very impressed with this initial interaction with them when I needed support.

Tri-County Tropicals