Notre Shopify App Store fonctionnera de manière limitée en raison d’une maintenance programmée le 11 décembre à 15 h 00 UTC. Revenez nous voir bientôt : nous serons opérationnels en un rien de temps !
Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 octobre 2023

Great customer service that helped us resolve our issues in a timely fashion.

Team Wilpers
26 septembre 2023

App works really well. Would be five stars if they were available during the same ours as the States

Statewide Supply
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 3 octobre 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

2 octobre 2023

I found this app via Shopify Customer Service who recommended it for my particular situation for which it has been a great fit. We are a small gourmet cheese shop that also has a catering arm to our business supplying unwrap and serve party platters that are made to order. We are lucky to also be partnered with some local businesses who order the platters and I needed them to see some offerings that I am not able to offer to the public. This app allows them to log in and only they now see those offerings. And Jennie was super helpful in getting me set up and then troubleshooting some of the issues I was having initially. I very much appreciated her prompt responses and thorough explanations.

My one issue with the app is that I personally found the verbiage within the app to be unintuitive and a bit confusing at times. I also was unable to find a good detailed explanation of various functions which was frustrating as I tried to figure out what various rules and such accomplished. So improving the tutorials and instructions within the app itself would be helpful, in my opinion.

But I am still very happy with the app's performance and the great customer service I received from Jennie and would therefore definitely recommend it.

Cheese Shop Santa Barbara
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 5 octobre 2023

Thank you for your 4-star rating!

We are delighted to know that the app can fit your particular needs. Our team works hard to provide great customer service that you have appreciated. Thank you for recommending the app and for your input about the tutorials and instructions. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Hopefully, we can assist you much more so as to help you revise your experience!

15 août 2023

I downloaded the app for the login to see price feature. I wasn't able to activate it on my own, but when I had reached out to customer service they had the issues fixed within 24hrs. I appreciate their fast response time.

MFG inc
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 18 août 2023

Thank you so much for your rating!

We are very pleased to hear that you were able to try out the login to see price feature and thankful for the fast response time our customer service provided.

We are grateful for your support!

19 octobre 2020

Stephanie was very helpful, and tried her best to help us with our issue. We will still have to figure out how to best work within the app to achieve what we need.

BDDW COLLECTION
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 29 octobre 2020

Dear Jonb,
Always remember that we are right next to you when we need further advice from us. Thanks for using our app although it might not meet your requirements completely.
Still keep upgrading our app to be better!

8 septembre 2020

We installed the app and it worked perfectly for our needs. We had problems configuring the app with our Shopify theme but the apps customer service team were fantastic and resolved the problem quickly for us. Would definitely recommend this app if you need to password protect specific pages.

TRIBUS
Royaume-Uni
BSS Commerce a répondu 17 septembre 2020

Happy to hear that the app fits well for your business demands and thank you for your feedback <3

24 février 2022

Good app and great support team. Many thanks to Annie Tran for the quick answer and the competent support! This was really helpful for me!

Product News
Suisse
BSS Commerce a répondu 3 mars 2022

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

5 juillet 2021

Very good app. Does what we want. Once you know where to navigate within the app its quite powerful and you set your login policy based on your business rules.

Coloplast ANZ Order Portal
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 24 août 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

22 mars 2022

The app is unique but has some bugs sometimes. However, the support team is excellent and they were kind enough to help me with my issues. The support person Jonas Nguyen was in contact with me regarding the technical issues I was facing. The technical person who was behind the scenes Cuong NVM, figured out the problem and help me resolved. Overall a good app to work with!

Lux Premier Beauty
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 29 mars 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

29 octobre 2020

App works perfectly with the theme, few tweaks to the and we're good to go. Good customer service...

L'Oreal Professionel
Philippines
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 30 octobre 2020

We really appreciate that you give us time to support your case, Jan.
Hope that you will also support our other apps and wish to get some feedbacks if you like them ;)