B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

thomastonmills

I am using this app to password protect a few pages on our website. I am using the passcode feature and it is working perfectly.

Great to hear that.
Feel free to check other useful features supported by our Login to Access Pages, say, multi passwords or Login to see price ;)

Épice Store

The Customer Support helped me a lot ! they were really nice and polite :) I had a problem with the pricing app where the discounts I put were not working

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your patience with our app. We already fixed the problem reported and hope you will keep supporting our app.
Best,
Stephanie.

GoBoXx B.V.

Extremely useful app with loads of features. Support is also very efficient and quick directly solving dedicated issues. Management of the issue by Stephanie from BSS was also great as she quickly reacts and provide feedback! simply excellent!

It's me, Stephanie.
Thank you for mentioning me. The whole team is also very dedicated and happy to help you out with all problems.
Now, fully enjoy our app :D

ZenToes

Just got started with this app and had one small issue. Support took care of it within a few days. So far it was pretty easy to set up.

October 29, 2020

Happy that you like our app and hope you will also support other apps of us. They are also easy to use <3

Eyelashes & Nails Ltd

Super application and the development team is very reactive and very pro! I advise this application !!

October 29, 2020

Thanks for recommending our app and we will work harder to be better for your business and others'.
Appreciated!

puzzlebrands.com

I like the app and I like the team. They help me a lot to modify my theme to use the app. It was perfect. Now it is working as we want.

October 8, 2020

Thank you too for using our Platinum plan for Login to See Prices feature and happy that it works well in your store <3

The Little Nail Shop

Highley Recommend this app for lock purpose works flawlesly, support team are great and on hand straight away for any help needed and customisation requets and very fast as well.

October 8, 2020

Your feedback makes our hard-working worth and meaningful. Hope that you will keep supporting our app, particularly - the Login to See Prices features.
Thank you!

Bubble Tea Club

Great! Really good customer service too! The team was really responsive and we were also able to make our own customisations as needed. Had a small bug that was quicky fixed.

October 4, 2020

Thanks for using our app. We hope that we will keep supporting the app and other apps, too.
P/S: Your website is really attractive. We all love Bubble Tea. Cheers!

Papergame

Used the app for a client that needed a login for their B2B shop and it worked perfectly. The support is right on point!

October 4, 2020

Thanks for using our app.
By the way, we have a B2B Custom Pricing App to show different prices for specific groups of customers without having to duplicate your product content. Also check whether it is helpful for your B2B business.

Spill Hero

Great app! I had an issue I couldn't figure out and their support team fixed it quickly. I would recommend it.

October 4, 2020

Always ready to help you. Next time, if you need support with the setting, drop us a line to sales@bsscommerce.com <3