B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Lisap Benelux BV Official Shop

As a B2B distributor, with both retail as wholesale clients and opening up a channel for B2C sales, getting all the prices right and (not) visible was hard job. The helpdesk was always there to guide me and give helpfull suggestions. I would recommend them to everyone!

PORT GROUP

Excellent working With This app , its give me What i need and my costumers loge in fine in my website .

Melrose Avenue

So far I am happy with this app, it is functioning perfectly and useful. Customer service is fast and helpful. :)

sub-experts

Works well does what its supposed to and happy to use on my site good customer support and works well

Hayden Los Angeles

The app is pretty flexible and helpful to achieve the exact sort of gating we wanted. Their support was also effective in helping us fix a few bugs.

Aurora Trading Co.,Ltd.

I used this app help me to login to view price. The customer support team was really nice, friendly and quick response. The technician team work hard on my store to support upon my request. Great!

QWEHLI

very reactive and attentive customer service. Customised service I am delighted with this application.

NADJARINA

Customer service helped to resolve integration problems between app and my Shopify theme quickly! super appreciative for that response!

ORGVSM

I have tried all the apps of this type and this is the best ever. They were very kind and also very helpful in helping me to customize the web page for entering the password.

Wonderloop

Very good customer service. I had a problem with continuation to the intended page and it was fixed very quickly and professionally.