B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Naturally Vain Wholesale

This app is very affordable and perfect for what we needed. When I ran into any issues the support was very helpful and we had everything I needed fixed done in about 2 business days (because of the time difference we were emailing at different times so that caused a bit of a delay). I spoke with Jonas who was very polite and thorough with their assistance.

1KFoundersIndia

I was looking for an app that allowed me to lock content behind a transaction and login. I came across B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price. At first the app looks confusing but with their 24 x 7 available and customer friendly team, I was able to implement both my requirements in less than 10 minutes. We shared screenshots over chat and in no time, I had the implementation that I required.

Lollipod

Ein klasse App und extrem guter Support. Selbst Anpassungen, die über den Standard hinaus gehen, wurden umgesetzt! Die Konfiguration der App ist selbsterklärend, es gibt eine ordentliche Dokumentation und bei Fragen im Detail steht der Support innerhalb von wenigen Stunden bei Seite. Vielen Dank an Nguyen Minh Dang, Vu Phi Hung, Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas! A great app and extremely good support. Even adjustments that go beyond the standard have been implemented! The configuration of the app is self-explanatory, there is proper documentation and if you have any questions in detail, support is available within a few hours. Many thanks to Nguyen Minh Dang, Vu Phi Hung, Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas!

HealFastNow

Support especially with Annie Tran has been great. Support is one of the major reasons I use to determine the performance of an APP. At the moment the APP works well with B2B registration custom form and does exactly what it needs to. There are loads of other features I will be for sure looking forward to adopt as my business grows. Highly recommend B2B for their support and APP quality

April 17, 2022

easy2love

Location Italy

i had a great service from the assistance to configure the app with the feature i wanted. if you have any problems with the app the assistance answer to you very fast. Emma and his team (Vu Phi Hung e Cuongnvm) were fantastic, they helped me a lot with any of my requests. Great service. ho avuto un grande supporto da emma e dai tecnici (Vu Phi Hung e Cuongnvm); mi hanno aiutato a configurare l'app con l'obiettivo che volevo raggiungere ed Emma è stata sempre molto veloce nel rispondermi alle problematiche che incontravo. ottimo servizio e questa app è perfetta per un negozio b2b. raccomandata a tutti.

xystostrade

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. You can hide pricing based on a generous amount of available rules t cover almost every scenario possible. you can even hide products without making them unavailable on your store, so if like me you have bundles for example and have products you dont want to make available to purchase normally, you can display them in bundle view to be purchased but hide them from the store for normal customers. This is just one complex example that I know other apps didn't support to the level i needed it. The dev team are extremely good at finding solutions to issues. My issues stem from a complex integration between shopify and my warehouse system but Emma and the team have been fantastic throughout making it a smooth transition. I couldn't recommended more if i tried!

Toee Tire

Quick response and reliable team! All the features developed are useful and easy to implement. I will definitely give it 5 stars.

Murphy's Naturals Wholesale

Incredible customer service from Annie Tran and Minh Dang and the app has a lot of great features for our wholesale site, where we need to gate pricing for approved accounts only.

Ultimate Skin & Body Clinic

Emma and the entire Dev team have done a great job helping us with what we need and carrying out superbly the tasks for us. Highly recommended.

Lizosoft Ltd

Great app, Jonas the tech guy solved our issue with custom detailed work.
Nguyen Dinh Khanh was excellent!

March 29, 2022