B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Foliendealer.com

Danke für die tolle App. Der Support ist sehr schnell und hilfsbereit. Vielen Dank. Ich empfehle die App uneingeschränkt weiter.

August 19, 2020

Vielen Dank. Ihre freundliche Bewertung macht unseren Tag. Wünsche deinem Geschäft alles Gute.
Many thanks. Your kind review makes our day. Wish your business all the best <3

Nimbly

This app does everything I need it to! In the beginning I wasn't sure exactly how to set a few things up, but the customer service was great! They replied quickly every time and continued to help me until it was perfect. Definitely recommend!

August 14, 2020

Thank you for your nice feedback. We are happy that you have a nice experience with the app.

naturalid

This is a great app, and after I stunned upon some problems I got help immediately. Stephanie helped me right away and I didn't have to wait for an answer. Great service and app!

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Wish your business all good.

EVERNEST Shop

Very happy - great customer support! They helped us immediately and solved problems. Would really recommend this App!

August 4, 2020

Thank you so much. We are all dedicated to our valuable customers, like you. Next time, if you need help, do not hesitate to contact us via sales@bsscommerce.com or via Live Chat.
Happy and willing to help, all the time.

PRA Technology Solutions Shop

So far this app seems to do everything I need it for.
The customer service is good and reasonably quick to respond. I recommend this for anyone requiring a lock solution for their store.

July 30, 2020

Your review makes our day. Happy to be in your service now and in the future.
Best,
Stephanie.

Wotmalike Wholesale

Awesome service and support from Stephanie. Our store is now password protected again and back up and running. Highly recommend this app and company. Many thanks. Nick (Wot Ma Like Ltd)

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much, Nick.
Next time, feel free to drop us a line if you need further help. We're always in your service.
Best,
Stephanie and BSS Commerce Shopify Team.

Bardo e Fada

I used the app to create restricted access to an exclusive customers page. Had a little trouble in the beggining, but the assistance is amazing and helped me step by step!
It works perfectly!
Thank you so much!

July 8, 2020

Thank you, Bardo.
Your review really makes our day.
We will continue updating our app for more and more helpful features. Please keep supporting us!

Mercato Contadino

GOOD JOB, GUYS!
Also, support is fast and precise. Keep pushing and supporting customer this way... Thx

June 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Your words are highly appreciated and our team is happy when we could help you resolve your problem and make you satisfied.

We are always open to provide you with any kind of assistance and would be glad to see you at our store again!

BSS Commerce Support Team

trade.britemax-direct

Fabulous support and service from Nicole. ***** We have created a duplicate store to service our B2B clients and wanted to prevent B2C customers from entering the store and also prevent Google from indexing the store. After transferring all our B2B customer accounts I realised that I would need to send an activation email and the app was preventing customers from activating their accounts. Nicole and the team did some code changes on my theme to facilitate this. Everything works perfectly and I'm very happy. Would recommend this app. Thanks guys! :-)

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're happy our assistance makes you satisfy. Provide helpful apps and support to all customers is that what we want to achieve. We will still advance our apps day by day to match more customers' requirements. Thank you for choosing and trusting us again. Have a nice day!

Caviar20

I used this app to help me to log one specific page on my website. I had two specific questions and the team answered each question within 24h. After 48h, I got the exact result I wanted. The design of the login was clean and matched perfectly the Shopify template. Thanks for making this free

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We really appreciate that you chose our app and satisfy with it.
We will try our best to improve our app and the support also to bring a better experience for the customer. Have a nice day!