B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price , 335 reviews

4.9
August 25, 2021

Great support from Steph and team. Quick to respond, follows up and provides options for customization our B2B Login as well as registration page. Also provides helpful step-by-step guide when needed.

HairMNL
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
BSS Commerce replied August 25, 2021

Thanks, Jessica for your kind words.

I'm happy that you are using 3 apps of ours and all work nicely now.

Feel free to contact me at sales@bsscommerce.com if you need further support.

Best,

Steph and BSS Team.

August 12, 2021

Excellent Attention , they help me set it up in my b2b page! worth every penny, the app works great!

The Gang B2B
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months

August 6, 2021

Very good App, great customer service, they have helped me at all times to put the App just right. It was all very simple and fast. The App has a lot of practical functions for B2B access management.

Getdango.co
Time spent using app: 34 minutes

Edited March 3, 2022

The app is working properly. Thanks ! I would recommend to use this app. The customer service is proactive! Thanks Jonas for your help!

Aelia Duty Free Private Staff Sales
France
Time spent using app: 7 months

July 29, 2021

After requesting a call to explain the app, it was super easy to set-up! I found the customer service team extremely helpful!

dashofdaring
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months

July 28, 2021

I was able to get a demo and personalized one-on-one support from their team. We walked through the setup and testing of the account rules through a Google Meet. They offered to have their tech people do some customization for me as well. All in all, I'm impressed with the product and the level of service!

Wise Woman Herbals Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 11 hours

July 27, 2021

This app is really good to lock certain pages or collections and creating a free account for users. I had disabled my accounts for checkout in Shopify due to which the app did not seem to work. I contacted the support team and Stephanie got back to me right away. She resolved my issue within minutes a d provided me with an excellent customer service.

petvalumerch
Time spent using app: 30 days

July 14, 2021

Would like to first of all note that we had great support from Stephanie who was very prompt and helpful with any of our questions. Our main challenge was to find a way to a. keep the entire product catalog hidden from view for unregistered users, b. show products but not prices for unvetted users, and c. show products and prices for vetted users. With Stephanie's help we were able to accomplish this very neatly!

アサヒグラント業務会員ストア
Japan
Time spent using app: 16 days

Edited February 9, 2022

Very Good Customer service , I had some issue to do the set up but with help of the customer service I had a Bespoke page. Thank you I confirm they have a very GOOD Customer Service that always help you in the best way! Thank you very much Madu and Jonas, you are Amazing!!

miamata.fashion
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 months

July 12, 2021

The customer service is great - Initially I wasn't able to hide some pages as I'd customised some of my templates, but the team quickly made alterations to make it work for me once I'd reported the issue.

Sourcery