B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Developer
BSS Commerce
4.9
October 29, 2022

I needed to quick answer to having a single page be accessed with a password. B2B was easy to use and did exactly what we needed. When setting up my locked page I needed to add my brand colors and clean up a section of the page that I could not access. I emailed support and within hours, they made the changes for me. It was remarkably fast support from Jonas and Nguyen and was very welcome.

Sparkle-ist
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 26, 2022

Great support from this app. Shout out to Nguyen Minh Dang and Jonas from the support team! Thanks guys :)

SAMBYAPP
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited October 27, 2022

Great app, offers everything you need for b2b. Many thanks to Joy and Luan HV who helped me a lot!!! We are on cloud nine with the whole support team. Particularly, Joy and Hoang Van Luan went above and beyond what we could have anticipated in their support of us during the setup process. I needed help with certain problems, so I contacted the support agents and the dev team. Joy was a true listener who is willing to listen to my voice. Every problem I raised was resolved by the entire team, for both of their apps including the LTSP and the QB. Dev Hoang Van Luan even helps me to install the code and there's no doubt that he's really good at this. I wonder which institution he has graduated so that he's really excellent in the technical issues. He even helps me to hide the price before I request. He and Joy even guide me to set up things well in detail, though I have read the user guide and there are many words so there might be parts that I can miss. They truly deserve the badge for top service of the year! I wish that they could be proposed for higher praise so that their đeication to customers like me will be recorded. I have worked with them for 2 months and they still serve me with the same amazing attitude: Supportive and energetic. This is highly recommended for you all to have a try at this app. I know that these words cannot describe how much thanks to you guys but I'm really impressed by the whole team. Great support Joy and Hoang Van Luan! You two are incredible!

b2b.vapeholster
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 19, 2022

I highly recommend this App. I have ever tried several Apps. I don't have any coding background. Other App always requires me to copy and paste the code. I totally lost and no idea at all. This is the easiest and the most convenient one. All what I need to do is simplly install the APP. Also, they have fantastic customer service. It makes me feel I dont only buy the products but also service. Due to a technical issue, I can still see the price without login if I access to the product page. Nguyen Dinh Khanh and Jonas provide me with instant technical support to resolve my issues.

Quincaillerie Euroline
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited October 17, 2022

Amazing support team. Make a custom login design for me and were very fast! Really good service and appreciate the team's effort! Specially Joy from their support team and Trinh Viet Anh in the dev team helped us out promptly.

Tribal Chimp