B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

porbathco

Time spent using app About 1 month

excellent application and excellent support team, my prices were not hidden because of the compatibility of the theme but thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai from support who managed to fix the compatibility and hide the prices and to Jonas who was always very kind and kept me up to date with the process, excellent application!

Carabao Energy Drink

Emma and Nguyen Van Dong have been fantastic supporting the app to make it right for our site, very quick and proficient with the help they have given. The app works well in combination with other BSS apps to provide a B2B Shopify solution .

J.I.Strings

Special thanks to Emma and her technician Trinh Viet Anh. They responded my inquiry promptly and fixed the problem within 24 hours. I was really surprised by the speed they handled my case. Based on my experience with other app supports, I wouldn't be surprised if that took more than a few business days.

Rondinella E-Catalog

Location Italy

I used this app for 2 projects and I can say it works great. Great technical assistance, fast and accurate with Emma and the technical team (Vu Phi Hung and Duong Thai Huy).

Kratompoint Wholesale

Does what it is intended to do. Locks the site which is what i needed for my website. Plus the pricing is really good! If you have any hesitation about using the app try it out and if you have issues let customer service team at BSS know and they will help you out! they have gone above and beyond to help me out and answer my questions. I was so impressed i purchased their other product for wholesale solution program. When you combine an awesome product and awesome customer service you get one amazing solution!

Hps1source

My team and I stay in constant contact with BSS support. It is above top notch. They not only fix your problem but reach out after a few days to see how things are going, test things, and implement specific solutions fast. I don't have enough good things to say about Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Hoa Xuan Duong, Vu Phi Hung and Jonas. Terrific team of people.

thedogfamily

Location Australia

I used this app to help me with my specific business need which is, just who is already my client can get access to buy my services, and B2B is just perfect for it . The support team, specially Emma and the technician Trinh Viet Anh, went above and beyond to help me even with my basic questions. thank you

AirBeSafe

Location France

Application complète. Je remercie particulièrement Emma et Nguyen Van Dong qui ont étés très réactifs pour m'aider à paramétrer l'application et ont su répondre à l'ensemble de mes besoins.

Farmàcia Pasteur

Location Andorra

I had problems displaying the password page for specific collections and received an assist of 10 from Emma C. and her technician Trinh Viet Anh. Very good work.
Thank you very much.

Giemme

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have tried several apps and I think this one works very well and is the best of its kind. I had some problems with the initial setup, but Jonas and Nguyen Ngoc Hai from support helped me solve them very quickly. In addition to being able to hide prices and pages from some customers, the main advantage of this app is the strong integration with all the other BSS Commerce apps. You have a whole suite of apps that can fully cover every aspect of B2C and B2B selling.