B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Honey Can Do Wholesale

I used this app to set up a wholesale portal for our smaller customers. Not only does the app function very well, but the customer service is literally second to none. Directions provided on different aspects of the app were easy to understand and communicated very well. Definitely recommend.

September 15, 2021

Thanks, Patrick for using our two apps for a long time.

We are all ears if you need our support.

Cheers!

Druline

The APP is great with functions of showing and hiding products and many more. The customer service is amazing. Was glad and amazed by a girl - namely Stephanie, for assisting me for two hours. Just call them, get to know more and buy it.

September 7, 2021

Hi,

It's Steph who called you earlier and thank you for your time chatting with me about the app. It's pleased to help you.

Hope you enjoy the app now.

Cheers!

ToysRevolution

The application works perfectly, I only had a few problems but with the great technical service they have, they solve the problems instantly. I just had a problem and they had a party because it was their national day and an employee named Leorio worked that day to solve it.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Customers are always the core value of our business.

Hope you enjoy the app now and if you come across any problem, feel free to reach us at sales@bsscommerce.com.

Zobori

Works fine.
100% perfect supportteam when i messed it up.
So I recommend the app and im sorry it didnt work for my needs.

August 28, 2021

Updated:

Happy to hear that everything works well now. Thank you.

Dear,

We're so sorry for your experience, but you might have chosen the wrong plan (what to choose is the Pro plan) and you also uninstalled the app without following the guide.

We already sent the guide to your email to make it right, Kindly check it!

HairMNL

Great support from Steph and team. Quick to respond, follows up and provides options for customization our B2B Login as well as registration page. Also provides helpful step-by-step guide when needed.

August 25, 2021

Thanks, Jessica for your kind words.

I'm happy that you are using 3 apps of ours and all work nicely now.

Feel free to contact me at sales@bsscommerce.com if you need further support.

Best,

Steph and BSS Team.

The Gang B2B

Excellent Attention , they help me set it up in my b2b page! worth every penny, the app works great!

Getdango.co

Very good App, great customer service, they have helped me at all times to put the App just right. It was all very simple and fast. The App has a lot of practical functions for B2B access management.

Aelia Duty Free Private Staff Sales

The app is working properly. Thanks ! I would recommend to use this app. The customer service is proactive!

dashofdaring

After requesting a call to explain the app, it was super easy to set-up! I found the customer service team extremely helpful!

Wise Woman Herbals Wholesale

I was able to get a demo and personalized one-on-one support from their team. We walked through the setup and testing of the account rules through a Google Meet. They offered to have their tech people do some customization for me as well. All in all, I'm impressed with the product and the level of service!