B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Ultimate Skin & Body Clinic

Location Australia

Emma and the entire Dev team have done a great job helping us with what we need and carrying out superbly the tasks for us. Highly recommended.

April 13, 2022

Lizosoft Ltd

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app, Jonas the tech guy solved our issue with custom detailed work.
Nguyen Dinh Khanh was excellent!

Kittie Treats Shop

The B2B Login/Lock app was super quick and easy to install. When I encountered a problem with the passcode page, I contacted customer service and they were able to fix my problem quickly! Shout out to Nguyen Dinh Khanh and Jonas for helping me out.

WP Hospitality

App does exactly what we needed it to do! Hide pricing and control customer's creating their own account. Rule for hiding prices was easy to setup. Controlling customer account creation was just a flag and it also allowed us to customize the message the customer's received. We had a few compatibility issues with our current theme, but these were easily resolved. Thanks Emma and Cuong for your help!

Darcy Clothing

The perfect solution for what we was looking for! Customer Service are extremely helpful with an amazing reply rate. Highly recommend this app if you need a password protected page. I must mention Annie and Cuongnvm from the team who are so lovely and helped us straight away with the questions we had.

MAVRK Industries, Inc.

The support and technical help for B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price are fantastic. I bought the app to get ready for a tradeshow. I needed some styling help to format the password page and I needed help quickly. Two people I need to mention are Cuong NVM and Jonas. All I had to do was tell them my problem and they fixed it immediately. They also provided me with easy to follow instructions on how I can go in and made tweak if I needed to do it myself. It is a great product and works perfectly. Thanks Cuong NVM and Jonas for the great and fast help.

AlemaProShop

Location Switzerland

This has been the second wholesale app we evaluated for our B2B shop and during all the onboarding process the entire team at BSS has been incredibly professional and responsive. Annie and her technical collegues Duong Hoa, Minh Dang, Dinh Khanh, Leorio and their Business Analyst Riley promptly addressed all our concerns and questions. The app does exactly what promises and the mgmt interface is very well done and the developer has been keen in addressing some critical points related to our specific needs. The app has many feature and we will certainly consider all of them in moving forward with our business.

FL SOHO SHOWROOM

Very easy and straight-forward to use. Works really well especially if you run a B2B business. What impressed me the most is there super responsive and helpful customer service. We would like to thank Annie Tran and Nguyen Dinh Khanh for their amazing services - very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and efficient!

asiadirectfurniture

Great app and great responsive service. We had some tweaks and Annie, Duong, Tri and Leorio were able to get everything working perfectly in under an hour.

TeeShoppen Erhverv

Location Denmark

Great app that complements the other apps from BSS Commerce really well.
We are adding a new B2B business to our enterprise, where Jonas, Hoa Xuan Duong, and Minh Tri from BSS Commerce have helped with customizations so far. 10/10 stars!