B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 1, 2022

This app does exactly what it is suppose to do, no hassle no fuss no frills. Super easy and meets all my needs and expectations. Communication is easy and the team is very responsive.

DDL Dental
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 11, 2022

Jonas was really helpful with the setup of the app and everything is working as expected, i recommend the app

Site B2B Chaussure
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 30, 2022

Exactly the lock function we've been looking for. Easy to install like the other BSS apps. Had one little issue and a small customisation needed which both have been done and solved quick. We currently don't use more functions than the lock, so I can't say anything about those. Thank you Jonas (and the team) for the great customer service and all the help so far already and the customisation together with the technical team (thanks to Cuong NVM, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang). Keep up the great customer support.

Dudes Factory B2B
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 28, 2022

Great application. Easy to configure and works like i expected. I asked Josephine for some help with customization and she provided a top notch service with her developer Nguyen Van Dong. Very happy

AWAKE
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 22, 2022

When building wholesale access pages or private investor gateway pages for our client's websites, we use this app. The simplest and least intrusive app available. Due to piggybacking this app with a wholesale app, we recently ran into a redirect after a login customization issue. Josephine from BSS Commerce responded promptly to our support case and quickly fixed the problem. Even better, Josephine personally checked in to make sure everything she set up was operating as it should later in the day. Customer service would be that. For any future requirements, she even offered a video tutorial.
Special thanks go out to Nguyen Van Dong, who worked extremely hard to provide us with the greatest outcomes. He puts forth a lot of effort and takes his time to make make our store work properly.
Once again, I would like to say thanks to Josephine and Nguyen Van Dong, they're really supportive and highly recommend the app B2B Login/Lock access

KrkcWholesale
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 21, 2022

The app works great, Ive decided to move platforms to magento and BSS Commerce has the best support and technical team there is, fast and fixed issues as well as educating me along the way, thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai and Jonas, I am in great hands.

VTA Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 19, 2022

I received great support from Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri and Minh Dang). They respond quickly to the issues I demand and are sure to solve them.
Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
I think this service and app is perfect for a BtoB shop. 私はEmmaと技術者 (Minh Tri and Minh Dang) から素晴らしいサポートを受けました。彼らは私が要求する課題に対して迅速に対応し、必ず解決してくれます。
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

yamatoprotec-test
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 16, 2022

Very useful app. It has a pretty wide range of features. Most important thing, the support is great as all the apps by BSS Commerce. Definitely raccomended!

Almacabio Area Rivenditori
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 15, 2022

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing but I contacted the support team at BSS Commerce and they made the adjustments needed very quickly. We are using all 3 B2B apps provided by BSS on our website without issue and woudl recomend them for any store looking to add B2B functionality. The BSS Team are very knowledgeable and the support we have received is outstanding. Thanks especially to Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong who have gone above and beyond to get the set-up exactly as we required, even working the weekend when we had a rush query.

Amoreo
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 14, 2022

Really useful app that helps take our store to a much more complex use case. The support is outstanding and really fast.

Biolink Australia