B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

MasonBrite.com

Works great! Great for wholesalers. Wish it was a bit cheaper for the premium plan but maybe that will change one day.

Maxtop Communications, INC

Pretty nice customer service and kindly help me to resolve problems. I would suggest this app. But I still hope you can improve the hide product/price function to make it truly complete efficiency with login purpose.

Tribe Ringette

Very good app. Even better service from the app team! The app is a great tool to protect access to specific section of your store, such as pages, collections or products. It might require you to restructure your store a bit to get all the best benefits from the app, but the team offers great support to set this up. They will even do some code work for free to make sure everything works well with your custom template.

Curly Secret

This app is easy to install and use. Had to change how it looked at first, but that was easily fixed by the team. Customer service is great!

Andes Water

Excellent App! This was exactly what we were looking for in terms of managing B2B customer experience. Support team is very responsive and ensures the queries are managed with utmost satisfaction. Thank you guys!

StudyPhones

This app operates as expected and customer service really steps up to help. I'm grateful for all of Stephanie's help as she has responded quickly and efficiently to all of my questions and requests. You get the treatment expected of an app at this price.

Essence One

We are very excited about this app so that we can add an extra dimension to our wholesale business! The tutorial was very helpful as well.

zoywhs

Thank you very much for your wholesale plan to solve my difficulties. Customer service is the best service I have ever encountered and I will definitely recommend it to my friends

Voyage Trade

Using this with the B2B system from the same team worked wonders on our trade site. Locking out pricing and only showing the customer their personalised prices is exactly what we needed.

Naborino

Still in the onboarding phase but customer service has been very responsive and helpful so far in getting us set up!