B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

rademakersports

Great app and excellent support. Some issues related to our theme were solved quickly. We would recommend this app and other apps from BSS commerce to anyone.

December 15, 2021

Ustellar Tech B2B

I have a B2B store, and I use this plugin to set restriction to the ordering form so that only clients with active wholesale account could login to check price and place order. It works pretty well, and easy to use. This week I changed my website domain and encountered a little problem with the app. Thanks for the assistance from Jonas Nguyen and the tech guy Dang NM , they got this issue solved within only one hour. Very quick response and good after sales support.

December 15, 2021

ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo

Very practical application to manage prices, hide prices without customer account, or only on some pages
The support is responsive and always tries to develop solutions to help us in our work.
Thanks to Emma and technicians team for your help and support.

December 9, 2021

dessertunlimited

I purchased the entire BSS Commerce suite of apps: Login/Lock & Hide Pricing, B2B Wholesale Solution and B2B Portal/Net Terms. All of the apps have great functionality and have made my wholesale program and checkout process much more efficient. Their customer support team stayed online with me helping me set everything up and make sure it worked just as I wanted. They were so patient!!

The Beauty Berry Company

I love this app. My password protected product looks great and they have a friendly and speedy support team. Thanks MinhDang and Gigi!

Diblong

Very efficient application, did the job as a charm. The staff is a big plus, kind people that are always there to answer your questions and to help with anything you need. Highly recommended to any wholesale business using shopify. Special thanks to Emma, she makes everything seem so easy :).

Moremo Toptan

Works very well as expected. We hide prices from all customers. Even if they login, they cannot see the price info unless they have a specific customer tag. The support also is very responsive. Thanks a lot.

b2b.packraftnorge.no

5 starts for all the B2B apps by BSS Commerce. It is exactly what I was looking for to facilitate the distributors and wholesale customers. The B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price was easy to set up, and if i run into any issues - BSS Commerce Team is always there to help! I want to highlight Emma who has helped us through the setup of several apps from BSS Commerce

OTSO

5 starts for all the B2B apps by BSS Commerce. It is exactly what I was looking for to facilitate the distributors and wholesale customers. It is a little hard to set up, but they are very supportive. Specially Stephanie, has helped me a lot via email and video call.

Triple Three, Inc.

The wholesale apps are perfect for my overly complicated situation. Its why I went with them. They took the time, as they continue to do for me even now, many weeks after the fact as I'm still leaning on them to help me brainstorm and implement custom modifications they always figure out for me how to make work. Never growing impatient with me.. or wait. Never showing the impatience I assume they simply must be feeling by now dealing with me. Just accommodating. Always. Still. Still! Oh and apps work wonderfully too.