B2B Login & Lock Access

B2B Login & Lock Access

by BSS Commerce

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Lizosoft B2B

took money from me after uninstalled, now need to file a chargeback.
Far to quick to take payment used it for less than 20 minutes and didnt meet my needs

August 25, 2021

Dear,

We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Can you contact us at sales@bsscommerce.com to further discuss your problem so that we can help?

We're all ears and hope you give our team to chance to fix your bad experience.

Thank you.

Nasa Depot

These guys are trying to charge $50/month for the most essential features - not a good way to build your customer base if you ask me. Reply To Developer: You guys are absolute price gouging small businesses, entrepreneurs, and people just starting out by holding the most essential features at an insane amount per month - especially in the time of covid where people have lost their jobs and are continually trying to find new avenues to provide for their families, what you guys do by holding out the features that people need behind a $600/year paywall is despicable.

March 10, 2021

Hi, I'm Steph from BSS Commerce.
Sorry if you are not satisfied with our pricing plans. However, it would be not fair for us that you installed the app for one minute and left a bad review for its prices without trying to find out how advanced it is.
Honestly, the whole team has been ready to work days and nights to improve the app, introduce new features, and give advice for customers. Thus, hope you give us another chance to understand your problem and help.
I'm always available at sales@bsscommerce.com or in Live Chat.
Hope to hear from you.

Missy Ave.

I think this app is messing up my website, I can only see one item in a collection I created. Need help please contact me!!!

August 21, 2020

Dear,
First off, sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Secondly, we promise to fix all professionally.
I've sent you an email. Please kindly check it and give us a chance to further discuss the problem and help.
Thank you.