Reviews (544)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for B2B or wholesale businesses needing to restrict product or price access. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, smooth performance, and customizable features. Many appreciate its compatibility with other BSS Commerce apps and commend the customer support team for their efficiency and problem-solving skills. It's seen as a cost-effective solution for creating a B2B platform.

May 13, 2024

Super app, which fulfills exactly the purpose you expect from it.
Support is always very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

MuseARTa GmbH - B2B
Germany
24 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 15, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

March 14, 2024

Must-Have! An App That Helps You From the First Moment
5/5 stars

It is an incredible tool that has helped me in all aspects.

Exceptional customer support:

What has impressed me the most about this app is the incredible customer support it offers. The team is always willing to help you with any problem you have, and they always respond quickly and efficiently. I have had the opportunity to contact them on several occasions, and they have always solved the problem for me quickly and efficiently.

Easy to use:

The app is very easy to use, even for people who are not very tech-savvy. The interface is intuitive and simple, and everything is very well organized.

Exceptional team:

I would like to highlight the work of the exceptional team behind this app. They are very professional and committed to their work, and they are always looking for new ways to improve the app.

In short, a 100% recommended app.

macseis
Spain
BSS Commerce replied March 22, 2024

May 8, 2024

Great app!!
super easy to use and the customer service is the fastest I've encountered using shopify apps I feel it's super important and useful so I highly recommend this app!!!

rippleyogawear
Israel
5 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 15, 2024

March 8, 2024

Fast, efficient and accurate support. They helped me set up the store just as I needed and were always available to book video calls for support. The app works well and we are satisfied with how it works.

Met B2B
Italy
4 months using the app
April 16, 2024

This app did everything that we needed it to. But more importantly, the customer support was phenomenal. Emma and her team spent the weekend to make sure that our site functioned with their app. Couldn't be happier :)

Dental Plus USA
4 days using the app
April 20, 2024

I love the app!
The support by Emma, Jena and their technician were just great. They checked my problems and solved it within just some hours.

iAM4u
Germany
3 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 3, 2024

April 8, 2024

Support is really good. Jena is really efficient at responding. It is instant support. The app is really good as well. 5 stars.

selfactualize.net
3 months using the app
March 3, 2024

The team was able to help install everything and it works well to lock down our wholesale website. I highly recommend this app!

Golden Baby Wholesale
BSS Commerce replied March 5, 2024

February 21, 2024

They helped me a lot. Their dev team, especially Dinh Le Hung and Cao Xuan Cuong, the problem solving was quick and all dealt with the issues I had raised perfectly, which was great. And the information conveyed by the customer service staff Joy is also very accurate and timely. Many thanks for their help.

WISUALARM
China
June 12, 2024

The support is really quick and Jocelyn has been super kind helping me customizing a css on a page!

pacchetty
Italy
About 1 hour using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 14, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.