B2B Wholesale members-only
For B2B business or privacy purpose, you want to grant page access to members only. Then, it is natural to require visitors to login first.
Control Visibility & Prices
Lock all of the website from non-logged-in users but certain pages. Login to see Prices for specific customer tags
Increase User Signup
If customers have not had registered accounts, they are likely to create new ones. You can DISABLE CUSTOMER REGISTRATION easily with a click
About Login to Access Pages & Prices
[NEWLY UPDATED] Multiple Passcodes/ Password Page for specific customer tags (10$ Plus Plan)
[NEWLY UPDATED] Hide prices and Add to Cart button on products for the specific customer tag! (25$ Platinum Plan)
Login to Access Pages is right at your fingertips to professionalize the access management to your website.
Lock private pages from non-targeted customers, especially when your website is for wholesalers or members only.
Fortunately, we offer 3 options to meet your demands, from basic to advanced.
FREE FOREVER: Simple but needed to lock specific page types in 1 min
- Restrict access under Customer Login Page or Custom Content (with links.)
- Multi-select to lock All Pages, Products, Collections, Home Page, Cart Page, Blog and Articles, Search Page, and Custom Pages.
- Redirect users to a specific page after login
As you can see, we have already provided a list of page types available to be locked as your requirement. All you need to do is pick up the private pages types - FAST, EASY & FREE.
PRO Access Management: Multiple Accessibility Rules for Specific Pages | Password Protected Pages, etc.
Login required for various page types as above is straightforward.
However, some merchants wonder whether they can lock specific pages rather than the whole page type, say "I want to limit access to some pages for wholesale/B2B login only; meanwhile, non-logged-in customers can still view other products. Can I?"
Yes, with PRO Login to View/Access Pages app, you can restrict access to specific Products, Collections, Pages - more advanced than the FREE FOREVER plan.
Even more, we update the Pro plan with many advanced features:
- Create multiple accessibility rules based on 3 force login types: Custom Message, Customer Login Page, Password Login Page.
- Define a specific time period and priority to apply the access control rules.
- Choose specific Products, Collections, Page URLs, and Page Types under login required.
- Also, redirect users after login to guarantee their streamlined experience.
PLUS Access Management: For B2B/Wholesale business.
- All in PRO version, plus
- Lock specific pages based on customer tags.
- Disable the "Create an Account" function.
- Multiple Passcodes for specific customer tags
PLATINUM Access Management: Hide Price and Add to cart | Login to See Price
- All in PLUS version, and
- Hide prices and hide Add to Cart on specific products and for customer tags
- Or, show prices and hide Add to Cart as your demands: quote submit, non-available products.
In sum, our Login to View/Access Pages app is recommended for memberships/members only, wholesale/B2B login, VIP access.
Then, your private content is protected - SAFE & SOUND. No private information stored on our servers about your store
Enjoy the app now!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Restrict Specific Page Types
Show Login Form
Show Custom Content
Redirect Users After Login
FREE FOREVER, plus
Restrict Specific Collections, Products, and URLs
Show Password Login Protected Page
Lock pages based on customer tags
Disable "Create an Account" function
All other's plan features
Hide Price per product
Hide Price per customer's tags
Hide add to cart button
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Nice app, easy to set up and adjust. Just what I needed to make this store available only to industry professionals. Great tech support!
I am using this app to password protect a few pages on our website. I am using the passcode feature and it is working perfectly.
The Customer Support helped me a lot ! they were really nice and polite :) I had a problem with the pricing app where the discounts I put were not working