Hide Prices and add to cart button until the customer logs in

From $6/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wildlife Tree Wholesale

I LOVE this login to see pricing app. It's super simple and I LOVE that we can also require users to register AND use a custom link for registration. BRAVO! It helps us force users to fill out our online wholesale application in order to get started. Team was very quick to may some UI tweaks. Thanks!

fajascolombianaspormayor.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Best customer service ever. I have been using many apps to increase productivity on my website and I had never seen such AWSOME customer service. Thanks a Lot!

Misty BD

App works great + support was able to add hide additional features for me. Easy to install. Definitely would recommend.

Adorn A Bride

Location Australia

Thank you so much, The app works great, does exactly as described. The installation is super easy. The support is fantastic and quick. Can't ask for more.

Original Favorites

Time spent using app About 17 hours

A fanastic app that could not have been easier to install and to use. We are a wholesale manufacturer and wanted to hide our pricing unless someone had an account. This was up and running in 5 minutes. I sent a message in to the developer for some help and it was responded to almost immediately. The support was so prompt and personalized I could not believe it. Other Shopify App developers should take note. Well done WebPanda.

Phierce Fashions

Does exactly what you need to hide pricing. Support is also A+ and very responsive. Highly recommended.

Olympus Eyewear

Did exactly what we wanted to do. Support was really fast and helpful too. Recommended app for business sellers.

ClimaParts

We are using this APP to manage our B2B Website, The App works great and they also help use to solve more things in our setup.
Customer Services is GREAT and fast.
Thank you Guys!

By Josanne

This app is amazing. It hides my wholesale prices until the customer Register/login. It's affordable and does everything it says in the description. I messed up and contacted customer service and they responded and corrected my mistake within minutes. This is one of the best apps on this platform. A huge "THANK YOU" to the developers!

HealthGuard Canada

I use this app to do a B2B website, we need few different APPs to get the site running, the supporting team was fast to resolve any issue we have.