Hide Prices and add to cart button until the customer logs in

From $6/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1 review

Barrica Wines AU

Location Australia

Overall everything was going well, and the customer service team was quick answering and helping with our request. But I won't forget the way they addressed me. Once they fixed the problem, the team asked to leave a review, and 8 minutes after when I was leaving this review, I received a mean email from them saying the following: " I don't understand your 'way of communicating'!!!
This is the 5th time you send an email asking for something, I reply and do what you requested. But you never reply back, just ignore. I got what I wanted, IGNORED ... " I'd appreciate a bit more of respect, specially from a customer service team... That's what makes a difference when choosing someone to work with... just an honest advise... Wish you all the best

February 9, 2022

I only said that because this client sent us 3 emails before this conversation and after we replied and did what they requested we didn't get any reply back. This is not an excuse and will not happen again.