by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

Jorgensenalbums

Another excellent App by these guys. Easy to setup and configure and once again the star feature of the App is the excellent after sales support received. I tried several methods to attain the features offered by this App....I really don't know why I bothered as the App is worth every cent.

Sunnetropicalllc

Quick install, quick service!. Better than close whole website, because you want to hide price. Good IDEA if you are in wholesale and you want re-seller login to see price only. I said it twice "pricey" (I have 2 sites using this app), but it work well and fast.

Sports 1459

Love this app! Michael configured it on our site within minutes of me installing it, works perfectly, couldn't be happier!

Thaiochidjewelry

Pricey! but providing no one else seems to offer this app so not much choice. I'm happy with this app for it work as it suppose to work.

Agna Global

Simple, Quick, Fastest!

Good technical support. It is really nice app, if you need to lock prices, you will get this app quickly! :)

Micolii

Does exactly what it says it will! Fantastic app and app developper! Michael was extremely helpful and quick to reply. Thank you!

Rinkittrade

So much better than a more expensive solution we were using, and great support too. Only been live for just over a week but is already working much better than the full site lockdown we had with significant increases in visit duration and page views. Highly recommended. Scott - Ecommerce Manager - www.rinkit.com

Mybowieblue

This was just what we needed! Customer service was excellent and app is performing well.

Everything Is Full Of Gods

Great app, does exactly what you would expect and great tech support and service too

Big Truck Hoods

Working Great, priced a little high but works well