by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

AW Advanced Skincare Training

I enjoyed the user friendliness and easy to set up. It did exactly what I needed with plenty of other options for my needs.

GoodmanMedical

Great app for our wholesale store. Micahel was very helpful and he made certain the install was very quick.

Low cost women and kids fashion

The seller installed the app for me. It works perfectly and the cusomer service is fast and to the point.

I recommend it.

SolDiMar

Superb App. It works very well. Yes it is a bit pricey but it works great and the tech support is outstanding, which makes all the difference! Michael was super helpful and configured it very quickly. Very happy.
Thank you! Keep up the great work!

Papeleriaazul

La app y el soporte son excelentes :D

True Northern Labs

Works well. Worth the price of not having to deal with any hassles.

Machines Plus

Update:-
Michael has been amazing. I need a custom lock for a page on my store and he was able to provide me with what I needed.

The customer service has been excellent.

This app is just what we needed.
We have some items where the pricing can not be displayed and with this app we can hide them behind a password.
Anyone tagged to see the pricing will see it when they login.
Makes handling wholesale pricing alot easier for our store.

Rocky Mountain Stoneworks

Works exactly as advertised - nicely done!

Goldsuperstore

does what you need it to do simple and easy

Evaperatedwholesale

I've used this app for a while and recently had to switch themes. There was a bit of a hiccup but support fixed it as soon as it was discovered and installed this to my new theme immediately. Great app, does exactly what I need it to do, and the support definitely care.