by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

Big Truck Hoods

Working Great, priced a little high but works well

Lee Jewelry

Awesome app, but even more awesome is the support from Michael. Anything I need or any issues are always attended to pretty much immediately. Thank you again.

Buffalo Art Brands

Incredibly EASY! Incredibly EFFECTIVE! Incredibly QUICK!!!!

We wanted to hide all pricing on a wholesale site until the retailer logs in and the app does just that! Love how it says "Login to view price" (in place of the actual price), instead of having to put $0.00 or make up a retail price like other apps!

Mills Led Lighting

Best customer support I've ever received for a Shopify app. Great app! Highly recommend!!!

Monkey Pipe

This app was very easy setup and works perfectly. Michael was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Highly recommend.

Soul Scents Almonte

We found implementing this app to be incredibly straightforward, but it was fantastic to have Michael available and able to guide us if we'd encountered any hiccups. The information he provided before the installation was extremely helpful, and the implementation went off without a hitch.

Most importantly, the app does exactly what we need it to do and has helped us to move the business forward in terms of overall functionality online.

Vrchobbies

Simple and easy to use, works seamlessly.

James Ellis Test

A good app which does the job. Michael has been helpful with theme changes.

Studiopens

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. What's more, the support I received from the developer was fantastic - one phone call and half an hour later my problem was solved. Given that the problem was how this app interacted with another, unrelated app, I was amazed how quickly it was sorted. We have a trade site so can't show our prices to the public, and this app does the job. Highly recommended.

Asmarketingaps

Great app. Does what it says and easy to use. Support was great and helped me fast.