by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

Electric Tavern

We use this app to restrict certain items for paying members only. I’ve attempted to use multiple apps that purport to do the same but they were either shoddy and full of glitches, or didn’t deliver the promised functionality. Not only did this app function like it’s supposed to but the response and attention from the developer was exceptional. They reached out to us, made sure to assist installing it and continued to follow up to ensure it was still functioning as intended. Absolutely stellar customer support which is often hard to come by with Shopify apps. I highly recommend this app.

CASMARA West Coast

Works great, easy to install. No support needed. Does what it's name describes. Exactly what I was looking for.
No headaches, highly recommended.

THESTREETSBLING

hello, something went wrong at the create account step. Please contact me asap. I am not sure if this is a compatibility issue with another app that we are currently using. need to have this figure out before launching!

Update:
Thank you very much for the quick response! the solution worked! Still in time to launch. Im not sure what's the real issue to the problem however, probably is Shopify to blame?

Porters Foliage Ltd

This is a great app. Simple to use and the integration on our shop without any confilcts with other apps that we use is perfect. So far the support has been timely, professional and friendly

We would thoroughly reccommend

Porters Foliage

Alive + Well Supplements

We have just started using this app but Michael and the team at Talon have been super helpful in getting things to work (the issues I faced were due to another poorly coded app that the Talon team help me over come so I could use their app.)
I'm actually using the app to HIDE add to cart buttons on specific products unless the user is a registered customer. A+ app.

Underwater Hydraulics

Due to some manufactures restrictions, I am not allowed to publicly display pricing. This "Login to View Pricing" app made it super easy to hide prices for over 100 items without messing up any of the other items on the site that show pricing. The app is extremely easy to use. The app did have to be installed by one of the app's creators because of the Shopify theme I was using. It was installed within 24 hours of installing the app. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to hide pricing from the public!

jouvaniwholesale

I used this app for our wholesale site, it works really great, easy to use. The team installed the program really fast, would highly recommend

secusafeonline

This App is a great app and easy to configure on what you want to show or hide. The support team is great and professional especially Michael who is excellent on support and service.

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Does as described, and the support team is extremely helpful and responsive. Can't go wrong downloading this one

The Natural Dog Company WHOLESALE

Works exactly like I needed (unapproved customers see "Login to your approved wholesaler account to view price", customers with proper tags will see the pricing), their support team is very quick to help out if you have quesitons. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5