Talon ‑ Login to View Price

Talon ‑ Login to View Price

$19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 2, 2022

This app is exactly what we needed and the team was extremely helpful! I gave them 5 stars. Michael you are awesome!

Fenixguam
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 10, 2022

Perfect integration and easy to use. As a B2B shop we use the app to show our prices to registered customers only and it's just working without any problems. The support is fast and very friendly.

haelssen-lyonUS
Time spent using app: 19 days
May 7, 2021

They were able to help me in less than 24 hours. All the products that needed a login were done and i was very happy with the results.

Wellness Care Centers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 11, 2020

We use this app to restrict certain items for paying members only. I’ve attempted to use multiple apps that purport to do the same but they were either shoddy and full of glitches, or didn’t deliver the promised functionality. Not only did this app function like it’s supposed to but the response and attention from the developer was exceptional. They reached out to us, made sure to assist installing it and continued to follow up to ensure it was still functioning as intended. Absolutely stellar customer support which is often hard to come by with Shopify apps. I highly recommend this app.

Electric Tavern
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 6, 2020

Works great, easy to install. No support needed. Does what it's name describes. Exactly what I was looking for.
No headaches, highly recommended.

CASMARA West Coast
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 1, 2020

hello, something went wrong at the create account step. Please contact me asap. I am not sure if this is a compatibility issue with another app that we are currently using. need to have this figure out before launching!

Update:
Thank you very much for the quick response! the solution worked! Still in time to launch. Im not sure what's the real issue to the problem however, probably is Shopify to blame?

THESTREETSBLING
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 24, 2020

This is a great app. Simple to use and the integration on our shop without any confilcts with other apps that we use is perfect. So far the support has been timely, professional and friendly

We would thoroughly reccommend

Porters Foliage

Porters Foliage Ltd
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 21, 2020

We have just started using this app but Michael and the team at Talon have been super helpful in getting things to work (the issues I faced were due to another poorly coded app that the Talon team help me over come so I could use their app.)
I'm actually using the app to HIDE add to cart buttons on specific products unless the user is a registered customer. A+ app.

Alive + Well Supplements
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 15, 2020

Due to some manufactures restrictions, I am not allowed to publicly display pricing. This "Login to View Pricing" app made it super easy to hide prices for over 100 items without messing up any of the other items on the site that show pricing. The app is extremely easy to use. The app did have to be installed by one of the app's creators because of the Shopify theme I was using. It was installed within 24 hours of installing the app. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to hide pricing from the public!

Underwater Hydraulics
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 15, 2020

I used this app for our wholesale site, it works really great, easy to use. The team installed the program really fast, would highly recommend

jouvaniwholesale