by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Gunskins

It's great to see the integration from our Amazon Seller Account. The metrics show how many signs ups were successful.

Pallenium

I like it bkjbkjbgkgjgjgk hgjhgj jvghjvj jbkjb

Flower Box Wall Gardens

This is great application, love the features

Marcies Vintage Toys Crafts And More

a great asset to my shopify store!

Kayvarstore

Does exactly what it says and i have to admit that the video tutorial's completely brilliant! did some small changes on my own and everything works. There is some work you have to do on your end but the instructions are darn clear. In fact, i think they cannot be any clearer. Set up took about 20-40 mins including all the registration on amazon's end but it's well worth it!

Espace Coffee

we love this app.. especially it's free and it works as promised.. so far we haven't had any complaints.. thanks a lot

Socheap89

Good app and easy to integrate

Redeeem

Worked as expected! Slight issue with not allowing emails to sign up that are already associated with another Shopify store, but overall does exactly what it says it would do.

Amy Lauria

Miserable experience. Paying 39.99/mo. No idea how to make it stop, never actually loaded product, or sold anything. Impossible to reach anybody to help me, answer questions, or stop this from draining my bank account--short of closing my business bank account, which I'm considering at this point. I've emailed, messaged, looked for phone numbers. No response from Amazon.

Blue Lab Vapors

We love this app! So easy to understand and use.No brainer...
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8