by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Redeeem

Worked as expected! Slight issue with not allowing emails to sign up that are already associated with another Shopify store, but overall does exactly what it says it would do.

Amy Lauria

Miserable experience. Paying 39.99/mo. No idea how to make it stop, never actually loaded product, or sold anything. Impossible to reach anybody to help me, answer questions, or stop this from draining my bank account--short of closing my business bank account, which I'm considering at this point. I've emailed, messaged, looked for phone numbers. No response from Amazon.

Blue Lab Vapors

We love this app! So easy to understand and use.No brainer...

Ashleykaric

There isn't really much to say here other than this app does what it says it will do. Moreover, I think the Amazon buttons adds an extra layer of "comfort" to your customers in that they will trust you more when making a purchase.

Ebikemarketplace Com

The Amazon app has given us a platform to increase the visibility of our products. It was very simple to use and the effort required vs the effectiveness of the app was incredible. The value of using the Amazon app is immense and I would definitely recommend using it.

Clothesboxita

is not working! when I click on "add a new application" nothing happend

Prospas Direct

This is going to be one of the most helpful apps I have, when I reach the point I'm ready for it!

My Dental Wig

We accept amazon payment on our website https://mydentalwig.com/ However, we just stopped installing this app because it's complicated. Please make it more easier to install like kit app. Set up everything with amazon, so that we just click-click and install it.
Update: still not able to update my listing from https://mydentalwig.com/ on amazon
Cheers
www.mydentalwig.com

Lexcustoms

I like the idea but it's just way too confusing to setup for me.

Etherington Equestrian16

RUBISH!!!!!
Won't work if you're in the Uk as the currency in USD! Have asked soo many times for this to be changed so I can link my UK Shopify account, Nothing has been done as of yet.