by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Blue Lab Vapors

We love this app! So easy to understand and use.No brainer...

Ashleykaric

There isn't really much to say here other than this app does what it says it will do. Moreover, I think the Amazon buttons adds an extra layer of "comfort" to your customers in that they will trust you more when making a purchase.

Ebikemarketplace Com

The Amazon app has given us a platform to increase the visibility of our products. It was very simple to use and the effort required vs the effectiveness of the app was incredible. The value of using the Amazon app is immense and I would definitely recommend using it.

Clothesboxita

is not working! when I click on "add a new application" nothing happend

Prospas Direct

This is going to be one of the most helpful apps I have, when I reach the point I'm ready for it!

My Dental Wig

We accept amazon payment on our website https://mydentalwig.com/ However, we just stopped installing this app because it's complicated. Please make it more easier to install like kit app. Set up everything with amazon, so that we just click-click and install it.
Update: still not able to update my listing from https://mydentalwig.com/ on amazon
Cheers
www.mydentalwig.com

Lexcustoms

I like the idea but it's just way too confusing to setup for me.

Etherington Equestrian16

RUBISH!!!!!
Won't work if you're in the Uk as the currency in USD! Have asked soo many times for this to be changed so I can link my UK Shopify account, Nothing has been done as of yet.

Pure Hearts International

Very, very cool. Not too easy, not too hard to set up, just follow the instructions.

Gratia Pearl

Sort of works by itself... if the account already exists then can't login into or merge with it.

Integrating payments returned a 400 error. The fix I believe is a different javascript file that sits on a server called thexba.net but I'm not certain, so didn't want to risk it for a live site.