by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Qwikby

Great app. Convenience is king, and this brings convenience.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Deco Shop

Easy integration to our Amazon!

Artisan Bound Llc

Not a plug and play app requires enough work that I uninstalled real quick.

ArtisanBound.com did not see the value in this coding required app

Seattle Thread Company

Builds trust, but does not populate shipping or billing physical address fields for the account or during checkout. Only the name and email fields are populated into the Shopify Account fields upon login.

Sexy Girl Hair

A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I COULDNT ADD VARIANTS HOW I WANTED TOO. ITS VERY LIMITED TO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

Penningtonsconfectionery

very easy to set up and works well. Helps to have a name everyone knows on the site.

Uball

Very easy to use and set up. Once its up works great!

Julian
www.uball.net

Cats Hats More

Setup is simple, and Quick! Since I have added login with amazon to my site, https://www.catshatsandmore.com I have seen a drastic increase in the amount of traffic to my site! It does exactly what it says it will do, It allows customers to sign in using their amazon account, and I feel that puts a lot of minds at ease knowing your site offers amazon's login.
For all you Cat Lovers out there, check out my site and tell me what you think of it, https://www.catshatsandmore.com

Socksnsocks

Its not working with amazon payments. There is no integration together. If a customer pays with amazon payments first and then the next day, if they try to login, this app gives an error saying duplicate account cannot create! Terrible, Horrible