by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Cats Hats More

Setup is simple, and Quick! Since I have added login with amazon to my site, https://www.catshatsandmore.com I have seen a drastic increase in the amount of traffic to my site! It does exactly what it says it will do, It allows customers to sign in using their amazon account, and I feel that puts a lot of minds at ease knowing your site offers amazon's login.
For all you Cat Lovers out there, check out my site and tell me what you think of it, https://www.catshatsandmore.com

Socksnsocks

Its not working with amazon payments. There is no integration together. If a customer pays with amazon payments first and then the next day, if they try to login, this app gives an error saying duplicate account cannot create! Terrible, Horrible

Organic Bloom Max

Great app!
OrganicBloomMax.com

Watermans

LOVE IT - see it in action here https://WatermansHair.com

Nanukhardcases

I'm sure the app works great but I'm not able to make it work on my Canadian website since it doesn't seem to be available...

Maybe I'll change this rating later when it does...

Sharethelovetoday

Great App! Wish I would have added sooner. We immediately saw our conversion rate and revenue increase the first day we installed this app.

In the first week we added nearly $5K in sales and that equals lots of profit for our business www.sharethelovetoday.com

I highly recommend this app and I will be a customer for life. Simply a great too that will increase your conversion rate and revenue!

Ipaces

with millions of custmers you can't be without amazon payments option. this app makes it easy to integrate your shopify store with amazon payments. highly recommended.

Wilson Street

Anything that reduces friction and makes it easier for people to buy is a good thing. This app saves the user the hassles of entering their personal info such as name, email, shipping address, and billing address.

Pretty Fireplaces

Great way to make it easier for customers to check out and it also increases their trust level. The only drawback is that amazon charges 3% commission, but if it is increasing our conversions, then it is totally worth it.

Online Shoppers Store

Another payment option for my store and I love it. Very easy to install and highly recommend.