by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Ammobot Test

Works great if you want to be able to use Amazon pay on your site. Streamlines the whole process.

Blaze Case

Works great, easy to set up and adds credibility to our store.

Handbag Addict

So far, great app. I installed it myself and I am very green technically. Looks good on the site to market that you offer this option.

Vinousq

Being able to include Amazon login for customers is genius.

Element Quad Core Android Tv Box

Customers use it often so we are very happy. Very good for credibility on our site.

Mapdec

Works, but not as expected. It puts the Amazon Log In, under the Sigh In option, but not on the check out screen, so customers will not notice the benefit of this at the crucial stage of conversion. It does not support Amazon payments, but that is not the fault of this app, however the app info page does suggest that it will.

Fitbym

Horrible does not work and when I contacted the app owner he was rude did not want to help and when I said I would complain to Shopify he did not even care. Stay Away!

Attitude Test

Had an initial problem with the app. The certificate the developer was using was expired. Emailed support and got a quick response. Since then, it's worked great

Ayegear

What might be a great app has turned into disappointment. Support is not willing to help, which begs the question, why do you bring an app out?

M E Haitianprodz

Button not working. Wrote to customer service several times already. They take a lot of time to answer, and when they do, it seems like they are not willing to help.