by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

JJMaxUS

Very clearly written and easy to implement, very nice. Thank you =)

Dermum

Great App! Support people are eager to help.

RageOn! - The World's Largest All-Over-Print Online Store

Easy to install alongside other logins. Does what it needs to do, and the steps are straightforward / easy to follow.

Mums-kidsworld.com

good app, i like the idea of the use , i had a bit trouble with installation and ask for help ,good customer service ,and i will recommend it
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Touch Display Factory

Absolutely horrific instructions and even worse support. Would never recommend this.

Organic Cotton Vape

Setup was a breeze! Great instructions and samples / no issues at all / tested logging in / logging out - and returning to the site to login again / perfect 100% Love this .... We think there will be trust with adding the Amazon Login for end users as more and more sites are using pay with amazon payments and such and works well for us as we sell on Amazon as well ... Great App! 5 Stars OrganicCottonVape.com

Wambui Made It

I like the idea of how it's supposed to work. I installed it. The challenge I had was returning customers couldn't log in with Amazon. The message was "you already have an account and for security reasons, you will not be allowed to sign up again". However, they were not trying to sign up -- just log in. Perhaps it was something I did wrong. In any case, I chose to uninstall for now. Will be willing to try again when installation is more user friendly.

Kyasi

Although pasting code into a theme can be a bit intimidating the help process and screen shots are very useful. I would highly recommend this to any site to help Amazon customers feel comfortable and especially because we all have too many accounts to keep track of. We know that so many people have an amazon account that it is easier for them to just remember that one. Everyone at kyasi.com will be excited to see if customers start using it. One suggestion would be to add some text or something to the login page that better explains to the customer they can use the Shopify Registration -OR- Use the Amazon Login. Perhaps even some help text that explains it. The button seems lonely on our login page and we're not sure if people will realize what it is for. But time will tell.

uhsupply

Fantastic. I love this app. The essence of any e-commerce is to make the customer shopping experience as seamless as possible. At uhsupply.com that is our goal. This app have enabled us to accomplish that goal when it comes to amazon shoppers visiting our site. Great app. I wish I can give it a 6 star.

KOKE

This app is great.

It does what it says and it is extremely simple to set up.

This allows my customers to log in to Amazon and avoid the hassle of making a new account on my site. It still passes me on their information so I can easily contact them if needs be.

The default button looks good and is not an eye sore, but if it doesn't fit with your site then it can easily be customised.

Thanks!