by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

Le Trésor

It is always helpful if you can get customers to login with other web portals. I was waiting for amazon & this app made it extremely easy to do that. The button looks great on our website.

Lavish Hand

I think this is great! I Personally use amazon for a ton of shopping and when I have seen this at a store it made my life easier. Hopefully our customers will enjoy it too.

Melanie
http://lavishhand.com | Create A Custom Face Mask or Face Scrub

Vital Home Store Online

I also had a touch of trouble getting the app looking right within my site. The developer was attentive and really fast, and I was up and running in no time. He made a few suggestions as to how to modify my .liquid files so it would work exactly the way I envisioned it.

Veestro

I can't install this app! I have tried three times with no luck. I am not some newbie, either. There is something wrong with the instructions -- which are woefully incomplete, by the way.

Pet Pro Supply Co

Great app, very well built, and come with great instructions on how to install.

I think having a Login with Amazon option is great for building trust with customers.

Also, can't say enough about the fantastic customer service. I had actually had some trouble figuring out how to fix the vertical alignment of the Login icon in my store, based on my theme. Without any prompting, the developer noticed the less than perfect placement the Login icon in my store, and contacted me directly with a suggestion on how to fix it. I implemented the fix and now it looks fantastic.

Thanks for building this awesome App!

Bar Soap Shop

Terrific App and even better customer service if needed!

I couldn't quite figure out how to incorporate this app into my page's code, but the developer took care of everything for me and went above and beyond what I asked him to do.

He made adjustments to several of my .liquid files that I could not have done myself. Wonderful!!

BulbAmerica

Excellent App

This one is a no-brainer. Just install it and allow 300 million Amazon customers to easily log onto your website.

5 minute install and it is set. Even when everything is perfect, the app support checks in with you to make sure you are happy with the way it looks and works.

Asource1 has it all and more

Kept getting an error when I tried to install it "Oops! We've had a problem here

We're sorry, an unexpected error occurred. This App needs to be fixed

Tadpoles

This app is wonderful and easy to integrate.

Gamers247

Had a problem with the button image not showing up but was quickly rectified through support, great app which will surely get more people signing up for accounts on our store.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next