by Login with Amazon

Let Amazon customers use their Amazon login for your store.

SangareeXP

App stop working suddenly absolutely no customer service even via email you will not get a response ..please do not install this app it will break your website

DJ TechTools

No longer works. Shows HTTP Error 500 when trying to access the app and clicking on the login button on the frontend does nothing.

Amy Lauria

Miserable experience. Paying 39.99/mo. No idea how to make it stop, never actually loaded product, or sold anything. Impossible to reach anybody to help me, answer questions, or stop this from draining my bank account--short of closing my business bank account, which I'm considering at this point. I've emailed, messaged, looked for phone numbers. No response from Amazon.

Clothesboxita

is not working! when I click on "add a new application" nothing happend

Lexcustoms

I like the idea but it's just way too confusing to setup for me.

Etherington Equestrian16

RUBISH!!!!!
Won't work if you're in the Uk as the currency in USD! Have asked soo many times for this to be changed so I can link my UK Shopify account, Nothing has been done as of yet.

Gratia Pearl

Sort of works by itself... if the account already exists then can't login into or merge with it.

Integrating payments returned a 400 error. The fix I believe is a different javascript file that sits on a server called thexba.net but I'm not certain, so didn't want to risk it for a live site.

Sexy Girl Hair

A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I COULDNT ADD VARIANTS HOW I WANTED TOO. ITS VERY LIMITED TO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

Socksnsocks

Its not working with amazon payments. There is no integration together. If a customer pays with amazon payments first and then the next day, if they try to login, this app gives an error saying duplicate account cannot create! Terrible, Horrible

Fitbym

Horrible does not work and when I contacted the app owner he was rude did not want to help and when I said I would complain to Shopify he did not even care. Stay Away!

Previous 1